Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry i couldnt make it last night niggas. I finished work heaps late and took me a while to get the car fitted. Jesus christ im am in love ..

Went to my mates house down the road to test out the new setup, dead set on the way back there was a VISIBLE scrapage line frm my house directly to my mates hahahaahahaha i was pissing myself on the way home. New setup is dope.. will be out tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      hang on, josh, you said your hands were too sweaty for the phone to recognise touch. yet DenDen posted that.
      you lying and shit now?
      getout.
      DenDens talking trash he snapped that one himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
        Sorry i couldnt make it last night niggas. I finished work heaps late and took me a while to get the car fitted. Jesus christ im am in love ..

Went to my mates house down the road to test out the new setup, dead set on the way back there was a VISIBLE scrapage line frm my house directly to my mates hahahaahahaha i was pissing myself on the way home. New setup is dope.. will be out tomorrow
        That's what you want.
        IG: wade_rees_
        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• In the Melbourne with a dirty bug. Going to go and give it a wash.

There's a small meet up happening tomorrow morning before the cruise in with some air coolers. I'm sure all are invited. North Point Cafe, 8:45am. Grab a coffee and then cruise to the meet.

See you guys tomorrow!
          IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Just saw like 200 cops Parked in a rest stopped surrounded 50 bikies.

It was quite intense.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• You fuking wot m8?
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                Just saw like 200 cops Parked in a rest stopped surrounded 50 bikies.

It was quite intense.
                Just waiting for A mate?
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• How good is it finding out a mate passed away by being a dickhead roid and drug fiend. Like yeah fucking idiot but still shit news, only to have to go deal with the same field of dickheads at future music all day tomorrow.

Comment

• It's fun when a lot of your mates have shardy parties....not. Fucken worst night
                    Originally posted by Smeeeb
                    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• im wanking off to pr0n.

Comment

• if you start taking protein you may get some gains at the rate you do it tranz

Comment

• protein recommendations?
                          i wank A LOT

Comment

• Take some pre trainer and have a wank. That'd be the best your hand has ever been I reckon
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                              It's fun when a lot of your mates have shardy parties....not. Fucken worst night
                              what happened?

was gonna cruise last night in the 32.
                              before cruising went to some nice cafe with a mate(no homo)
                              got a madddddd beef burger and an beer.
                              about to tuck in and enjoy that mountain of meat in my mouth.

cousin calls me (the dude with the navara) and informs me that "my car stalled and wont start, im in mt dissapointment"
                              then calls again to tell me its making sounds and blowing smoke
                              45mins later.
                              get there, pull the elbow off the turbo inlet and found this

Comment

• One word for Georgina, fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X