• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
    Damn dude you alright?
    Yeah im alright and mrs ok.

Tram was at fault, witnesses etc.

But my insurance (shannons said tramways are very hard to deal with)

Comment

• Fkin hell Woody.......tell em myki sucks dick. but yeah hope youre okay and shit is sorted out soon. fkin tell em your car was a mk6 golf R or some shit.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Thats fucked woody, Hope everything works out for you.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
          Yeah im alright and mrs ok.

Tram was at fault, witnesses etc.

But my insurance (shannons said tramways are very hard to deal with)
          Well that's what's most important. You have witnesses, get the tram number and take pictures, don't just let them get away with it.

Originally posted by TRaNz
          yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
            1 more hour till I finish work, can't wait man.

Colin you can clean up all the shit i left dirty from the weekend.
            BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.
            you fucking cunt rag 12hr shift lazy fuck. wait til your back next block im going to destroy your life
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
              sigh, just cancelled reservations for dinner at the Atlantic at crown for Weds coz someone was double booked....wateva. ahhahahaha.
              I know the owner at The Atlantic But fuck its sooooooo expensive, we went there last thursday and we paid 10,000 for a huge plate and a small slice of steak, a pea, and one lettuce. Fuck me ..

Also hope you guys are ok woodster !

Comment

go put more earings on then if you have no idea.
                hahahahahahahahahahahah
                Took me a minute to realise what you were even saying hahaha, farkkk youuuuu <3

Ox, you have a PM.

Comment

... fkin tell em your car was a mk6 golf R or some shit.
                  HAHA I dunno if woody would ever trade the mk3 for a mk6
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• I did a full accident report at the scene etc. Name, photos, location etc.

Car was assessed today, whacked in new lower control and had wheel allignment aswell as new steelie on the front.

Not that I have any crazy wheels but so glad I didnt have some of my good wheels on.

Shannons my insurance are really good. So ill be alright!

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                      I did a full accident report at the scene etc. Name, photos, location etc.

Car was assessed today, whacked in new lower control and had wheel allignment aswell as new steelie on the front.

Not that I have any crazy wheels but so glad I didnt have some of my good wheels on.

Shannons my insurance are really good. So ill be alright!
                      Awesome!

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• fuck sorry to hear woody, i know that feel. but not as bad as you

watching a turkish bitch OD on tv on some turkish drama.
                        die you fucking sujuk loving bitch, die.
                        i fucking **** turks.

ps: someone find me R32 GTR stockies that arent overpriced.
                        k. go.
                        also, anyone have a trailer i can borrow? will pay in beers or handys

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                          fuck sorry to hear woody, i know that feel. but not as bad as you

watching a turkish bitch OD on tv on some turkish drama.
                          die you fucking sujuk loving bitch, die.
                          i fucking **** turks.

ps: someone find me R32 GTR stockies that arent overpriced.
                          k. go.
                          also, anyone have a trailer i can borrow? will pay in beers or handys
                          you arabs love turk shows

Comment

• youre an exception. i just **** female turks.
                            my turk mate agrees LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                              youre an exception. i just **** female turks.
                              my turk mate agrees LOL
                              LOLOL I AGREE TO! fucken turk bitches

Comment

• now this bitch is being bashed by her dad, full hard core hooks to the face and then a cane across the back, im sitting here in tears and my mum doesnt know why.
                                its funny because my exs dad did that to her.
                                bahahahahhahahah

Comment

Working...
                                X