This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
    Looked that up expecting it to be some fancy free range egg.

Nek minut. Sex toy.
    Good times ahead. =)

Originally posted by Neil View Post
    You have a problem.
    I hear that a lot, but i dont think so. =)
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      lol my health has been fucked lately. and next week I have surgery... gonna be fucked.
      dw babez we can have a sleep over and watch the ranga southpark ep jus like old timez <3
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Seb, sorry to hear about your troubles, and thanks for feeling welcome enough to share them with us.

Life can be rough at times, right now Im going through a low point in mine, and its been years since Ive been depressed, but it seems that its catching up with me. Its so hard to get out of bed in the morning, yet I sleep like 9 hours no problem. Motivation is non existant and no matter how hard I try it always seems I'm going backwards.

I know for me its just a state of mind thing, but its a life struggle none the less. I hope you work through it dude.
        No problem Oxer, it's the only place I can share thoughts without work/family knowing.

I feel the same man, I'm pretty low at the moment, can't seem to pick myself up and there isn't much the girlfriend can do either. I hope you work through it too man, if you need to chat just PM and we can just chat about everything. #nohomo
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Life is a cunt. It's hard sometimes to find the positives hombres but they are always there and will always go. We have our brethren here always ready to give a helping hand (circle jerk) and help each other out cause we're mad cunts. Sometimes it seems like its only negatives but push on and be diligent and set goals you can achieve and when they are done move on to the next ones. I don't believe in dreams etc. I believe in i have goals I want to achieve and slowly but surely I will achieve the big ones by first completing the small ones. So fuck life hard and dry with no lube cause its a cunt, surround yourself with real people that are genuine (they are hard to find). But yea, dw brothers keep your head up it all be aight and worth it in the end.

Ps also watch glee it totally brightens up my day even the sad episodes.

PPS sick day at matsuri
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• 2 years caught back up on me last night. Regret but ill learn.

Comment

dropped off the hoodies. should be done in a fortnight.
              Would my order still be in there by any chance?
              Obviously I know it's a long shot because I haven't posted much in ages and I told you my size about 3 months ago haha
              Last edited by Guest; 02-23-2013, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• No JC. I removed your order bcoz im a cunt.

I just bought another 2 slabs of blue 4pk V drink.....LoooooooL
                Maybe i do haz problem........

PS. Neni doesnt know what hes talking about. He keeps thinking about food friggen thang map. Bahahahahahaa

Comment

• Hop on s/w and its a Dr.Phil fucking episode going on here haha. Nah we all have our problems, some more than others, most important is what you learn from it and what you take away with you.

Cheer up fellas, a few drinks, mates, and or burnouts/ fwd skids always cheers me up haha

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    No JC. I removed your order bcoz im a cunt.

I just bought another 2 slabs of blue 4pk V drink.....LoooooooL
                    Maybe i do haz problem........

PS. Neni doesnt know what hes talking about. He keeps thinking about food friggen thang map. Bahahahahahaa
                    Lol, you bought more? On top of the rest in the picture? Lol, you're crazy man.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Yeah man, bought 2 more slabs ontop of last nights purchase. Bahahahaha.
                      Pingin for dayzzzzzz

Comment

Yeah man, bought 2 more slabs ontop of last nights purchase. Bahahahaha.
                        Pingin for dayzzzzzz
                        Haha, no wonder you're always zappy and cheerful.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Anyone want to let me and another hombre camp in there back yard for Ilv.

There's a case of extra drys in it for you.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Seeing your so called friends make facebook brag status about hanging out and doing things with your ex.

So cunt is just about to die.

legit just about break a cunt.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                              Seeing your so called friends make facebook brag status about hanging out and doing things with your ex.

So cunt is just about to die.

legit just about break a cunt.
                              Isn't Facebook just great? -_-

Comment

Hehehe I'm going for kebabs now LOL
                                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X