• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
    And that .. but cars are always a priority haha
    +1 to that!
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Why you require that much stretch George? Seems a aweful lot
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• First Asian wedding tonight. Anything I should be aware of?

Comment

• Seb, sorry to hear about your troubles, and thanks for feeling welcome enough to share them with us.

Life can be rough at times, right now Im going through a low point in mine, and its been years since Ive been depressed, but it seems that its catching up with me. Its so hard to get out of bed in the morning, yet I sleep like 9 hours no problem. Motivation is non existant and no matter how hard I try it always seems I'm going backwards.

I know for me its just a state of mind thing, but its a life struggle none the less. I hope you work through it dude.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
            First Asian wedding tonight. Anything I should be aware of?
            asian bitches
            good short term, long term not so.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Seb, sorry to hear about your troubles, and thanks for feeling welcome enough to share them with us.

Life can be rough at times, right now Im going through a low point in mine, and its been years since Ive been depressed, but it seems that its catching up with me. Its so hard to get out of bed in the morning, yet I sleep like 9 hours no problem. Motivation is non existant and no matter how hard I try it always seems I'm going backwards.

I know for me its just a state of mind thing, but its a life struggle none the less. I hope you work through it dude.
            word. I feel you there man. Going through a low point as well. Think a sesh is in order

Comment

• Keep your chins up fellas, at least you have your health.
              no matter how much life tries to strike you down, all you can do is get up and keep going.
              I was really down a while ago, but once you go down, you can only go up.
              <3

Comment

• lol my health has been fucked lately. and next week I have surgery... gonna be fucked.

Comment

• Neg times for everyone.

My girlfriend of three years broke up with me without giving me a reason at all. Now I'm just trying to be friends with her and she just gets annoyed at me for not leaving her alone when I haven't talked to her for a week.

Got suspended from work because showing tired as because I can't sleep because of previous reason. Then they go away for a month.

Now I'm $2000 is debt with no work for 6 weeks.

Also fuck the HSC. Dying from the work load.

/end rant

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• my fix for staying awake and to keep moving

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      lol my health has been fucked lately. and next week I have surgery... gonna be fucked.
                      that sucks man, hope everything works out
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                        Neg times for everyone.

My girlfriend of three years broke up with me without giving me a reason at all. Now I'm just trying to be friends with her and she just gets annoyed at me for not leaving her alone when I haven't talked to her for a week.

Got suspended from work because showing tired as because I can't sleep because of previous reason. Then they go away for a month.

Now I'm $2000 is debt with no work for 6 weeks.

Also fuck the HSC. Dying from the work load.

/end rant
                        just wait till you have a mortgage, most guys here have no idea what debt is (ill admit, theres a handful that do) but when more then 60% of your weekly wage goes towards repayments, you feel it.

Also, women. That is all.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        that sucks man, hope everything works out
                        cheers broseph

Comment

• Yeah not keen on the real world.

I wanted to live in a world where car parts are free. Also cars.

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• everyone one is all sad and shit. Ya'll need to get on them Tenga products ASAP
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              everyone one is all sad and shit. Ya'll need to get on them Tenga products ASAP
                              Looked that up expecting it to be some fancy free range egg.

Nek minut. Sex toy.

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                                my fix for staying awake and to keep moving

You have a problem.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X