yeah?
    Yeah it has mate, you're 3cm off the ground
    Oh, just waiting for a mate.

Comment

• oxer.

Comment

• Nice chop
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
          oxer.
          Photoshop yeah? looks awesome, apart from that front lip on the white one...
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Hahahahahahah our harlem shake has NOTHING on this one LOL

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• get the motivation to cut and polish my paint cause tranz's black paint shat on my black paint buuuuut shit weather next week

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                Hahahahahahah our harlem shake has NOTHING on this one LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vqn...e_gdata_player

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fkin everytime i watch that clip it makes me laugh.....fkin best. I wanna do that one day.....find a wreck front loader washing machine or dryer and whack the spin to max and chuck a brick in......laugh for dayyyzzzz

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                get the motivation to cut and polish my paint cause tranz's black paint shat on my black paint buuuuut shit weather next week
                hahahahaha =D
                car is ruined now, the rain haz come and i shall become lazy and let it be dirty brown. =P
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  What happened?
                  Brother went missing. Spent Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday night out on the streets. Police found him yesterday (Thursday) and brought him home. He then ran off again, where the police were called and found him again. Police then took him to the hospital and he said everything was fine, lied to all the nurses and shit and they let him off.

Basically at the point he skated away from Mum outside the hospital and we have no idea where he is again. So this is another night he hasn't been home.

He's fucking fourteen, the police don't want to help, the hospital don't give a fuck. Mum is extremely upset. Life is falling apart for her, her and my Step Dad are probably getting divorced. Which means we're probably getting out of Adelaide to somewhere, I'm not sure but somewhere interstate.

Enough of my shit. Sorry for dumping it on here, I'm just fed up with him and will probably disown him as a brother. It's been going on for a year now and he is just such a fucking dickhead it is not funny.

Brain dump over.
                  IG: @sebastienaudeon
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.
                  keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Oh, and on a better note, the bug is now level at the rear and has been lowered about 10mm respectively.

They're both 620mm from floor to fender. But the front is down around 585mm on one side and 600mm on the other. I'm going to get them all down to roughly 585mm so that'll sit tough. The stockies I have have been wrapped in 195/50/16's and ready to go on the bug as soon as I have her sitting where I want it.

Shit is going to get done before ILV. I promise.
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• Holy shit mang. =[
                      Does your lil bro just **** it at home and wanna be elsewhere like kickin it wit his mates or does he have like a condition?
                      if thats too personal you dont have to answer mang, all is sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        Holy shit mang. =[
                        Does your lil bro just **** it at home and wanna be elsewhere like kickin it wit his mates or does he have like a condition?
                        if thats too personal you dont have to answer mang, all is sweet.
                        Well, there is no reason to **** it at home. Fuck, we're not hard done by that is for sure. He has tried committing suicide before, smoking, doing drugs, he got expelled from school and has been diagnosed with anxiety. It is fucked up.

Sorry for all the f bombs, just a bit over it tonight. Hence the need to vent like a bitch.
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• faaaaaa...... =[
                          hope things get better mang.

on another note.
                          Went to get petrol before.....HWP pulled next to me and gased up......there were 2 coppers....first thing that came to my mind was 'im just waiting for a mate'...followed by possible defect....but none the less, got away unscathed again =]

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            faaaaaa...... =[
                            hope things get better mang.

on another note.
                            Went to get petrol before.....HWP pulled next to me and gased up......there were 2 coppers....first thing that came to my mind was 'im just waiting for a mate'...followed by possible defect....but none the less, got away unscathed again =]
                            Hope so too Mr Jason

Ahah you always seem to get away with it. Would have been gold if they had of said something and you just said "I'm just waiting for a mate" and what they said next would have been hilarious. Wonder if they're all aware of the meme that is happening now.
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• hope things shape up seb and tranz go buy a lotto ticket haha

fuar so damn clean
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwhwwrkYMpc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwhwwrkYMpc[/ame]

Comment

• hahaha, lotto ticket.....ive never bought one before...i dont know how to....it looks complex, like many different types and variations and shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X