Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moh, the reason that torana you saw had SR reg is because up until a couple years ago SR plates were available for pretty much and modified clasic car, but now there is only one engineer in vic that can grant a vehicle SR reg, and Knowing JC, your skyline wont pass, nor will notch rails to clear driveshafts.

Good luck finding CH plates.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Anybody have experience with Type 3 VWs? Looking into getting a squareback once i get my loan. Rust issues to look for? In the pillars, boot seals etc.?

Comment

• Rust? sure.

Comment

• Problem with club plates is car has to be legal otherwise the club can get in trouble

Thats one reason I'll never be able to get club plates
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
            Its on watercooled!
            Found it.

Thanks woody.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• So on the way home I saw a vh commodore. When I arrived, I started looking for one on carsales/tradingpost etc, from that I went to looking for wheels for the vl on ebay and yj. From that I went to looking for cars in the us. Ive been looking for cars for like 2 hours now, and I cant even go to see them in person lol.

im farked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Moh, the reason that torana you saw had SR reg is because up until a couple years ago SR plates were available for pretty much and modified clasic car, but now there is only one engineer in vic that can grant a vehicle SR reg, and Knowing JC, your skyline wont pass, nor will notch rails to clear driveshafts.

Good luck finding CH plates.
                ah i see i see, can you send me those numbers? has to be someone that could legally notch it.
                Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                So on the way home I saw a vh commodore. When I arrived, I started looking for one on carsales/tradingpost etc, from that I went to looking for wheels for the vl on ebay and yj. From that I went to looking for cars in the us. Ive been looking for cars for like 2 hours now, and I cant even go to see them in person lol.

im farked.
                i really want a challenger or a cuda. fave US car, next to the superbird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  So on the way home I saw a vh commodore. When I arrived, I started looking for one on carsales/tradingpost etc, from that I went to looking for wheels for the vl on ebay and yj. From that I went to looking for cars in the us. Ive been looking for cars for like 2 hours now, and I cant even go to see them in person lol.

im farked.

go look up the range of Tenga products and see whats popular or tickles your fancy. =)
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                    ah i see i see, can you send me those numbers? has to be someone that could legally notch it.

i really want a challenger or a cuda. fave US car, next to the superbird.
                    I thought about it, the amount of re-inforcement you would need to so in order to notch a unibody car, no engineer in vic will engineer it.

Maybe in nsw you could find someone, but it still wouldnt be valid here.

Comment

• lift kit it is.

Comment

• ox what if you were to fabricate an eyelet? sort of a ring, so notch, and weld in the ring. would be pretty farken strong imo. no issues with clearance as the car will never be that low.

Comment

• lowerit
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• also if i were to buy a bare GTR front cut and cut off the pre notched chassis sections and put them on my car. would be hard to spot right?
                            fk off foffa, ill maul ya fgt.
                            cm at me bro

Comment

• Comment

• pic related
                                notch plugged up on a GTR to fit RWD subframe

Comment

Working...
                                X