This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    because the bbq was having a harlem shake too...
    Ahh, makes sense.

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Saaaa much funnnn...HAHAHAHA
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Best day ever. Ily bbq bitch.

Sent from my pen and paper last year
        [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
          Best day ever. Ily bbq bitch.

Sent from my pen and paper last year
          Oi Stu. I haven't seen on water cooled in forever.

Have you figured out your current project or am I just missing it completely.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Does a Stanceworks Australia even exist bro?

Last edited by private_numero; 02-17-2013, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• at 22 seconds of the video, look who walks past in the background....
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                at 22 seconds of the video, look who walks past in the background....
                OMFG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHITTTT
                Did not notice that.....FAAAAAAA, no wonder she looked at me and george like tools when we went outside afterwards...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dat Taylor Swift Tapestry Woven Blanket.....HHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  OMFG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHITTTT
                  Did not notice that.....FAAAAAAA, no wonder she looked at me and george like tools when we went outside afterwards...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dat Taylor Swift Tapestry Woven Blanket.....HHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG
                  HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH aLOLOL ahahaha LOLOLOOL ahababahaabahabahbahhhahahhaa LOOOL

omfg that made my day !! Did not notice her at all ahahahahahhaah fucking lol. Good times jace

Comment

• So tiff, that girl I brought to one of the gc meets messaged me out of the blue saying she misses me.. not sure what to reply. Defs want noobs again though

Comment

• say you do too...
                      then smash and dash owwww yeeeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                        So tiff, that girl I brought to one of the gc meets messaged me out of the blue saying she misses me.. not sure what to reply. Defs want noobs again though
                        tell her youre busy smashing ppl in the head with AK's and making them drink SOLO with a ciggie butt in there..... -_-".....fkin cunt....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                          So tiff, that girl I brought to one of the gc meets messaged me out of the blue saying she misses me.. not sure what to reply. Defs want noobs again though
                          message back, "amanda?"
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• bought some wheels for my bimmer

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              tell her youre busy smashing ppl in the head with AK's and making them drink SOLO with a ciggie butt in there..... -_-".....fkin cunt....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                              Tranz first an AK to the head then silent cigi in the solo.

What a shifty arab bahahahahahahaha.

Comment

• baaaaddd.....

Gotta say this bushfire nearby is cray cray. looks shithouse outside.
                                Epping is being evacuated and shiz, and reading off the CFA thing, Epping , Lalor n Thomo are affected atm and are to be prepared for worse? Surrounding suburbs next? Waiting to See MillPark on there to see if theres any chaos =P
                                Moh, hope you got the R32 and all the goods ready to move.

Comment

Working...
                                X