This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
    Mike im down for a bmx at some skate park if you down bahaha ever since i injured by back havnt touched the bike AND STICK
    fixed for ya. hahaha
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• So over work.

I would much prefer to be working on the bug. Getting that done and dusted.

So keen for ILV though. Blergh.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• gah can't sleep and supposed to be up by 9 to do uni preferences >.>

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          fixed for ya. hahaha
          Haha. poor George.

Shop across the road from my house had its alarm go off in the middle of the night.
          Soooooo loud it might as well have been in my room
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• LOLOLLLO

Hope most people are tuned in at the moment to the live stream of A State Of Trance 600 live from Madrid. Event goes till 2pm today.
            Gonna be an awesome month of trance music around the world =D

Comment

• Anyone else get some pussay last night?
              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                Anyone else get some pussay last night?
                Sure did

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                  Sure did
                  You're married though. That cost you
                  countless dinners and dates
                  a ring
                  a party
                  another ring
                  another party
                  a holiday
                  a house
                  a bigger car.

Comment

• Had a semi fight with the missus last night, ended up going to sleep like middnight, woke up for work at 5:30 feeling full tired as fuck. Decided to chuck a sicky and sleep in.

froth...
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                      Had a semi fight with the missus last night, ended up going to sleep like middnight, woke up for work at 5:30 feeling full tired as fuck. Decided to chuck a sicky and sleep in.

froth...
                      friggen hell beng beng......

Comment

• fucking courier drivers been waiting here since 10am now late for work im gonna stab the cunt when he rocks up
                        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• and a wild colin appears

Comment

• finally got an alignment
                            turns out i'm running waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more camber than i thought lol

Comment

• Muscle car drivers are cock heads. Well not all of them but mostly the older ones.
                              was at a meet,bloke in a torana on street rod club reg rocks up,I go up and say hi,introduce myself,start talking about his rego, when I say I'm looking to rego my 24year old skyline, which is 25 and elegible in march next year, cunt just laughs and walks away.
                              fucken rude cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                                Muscle car drivers are cock heads. Well not all of them but mostly the older ones.
                                was at a meet,bloke in a torana on street rod club reg rocks up,I go up and say hi,introduce myself,start talking about his rego, when I say I'm looking to rego my 24year old skyline, which is 25 and elegible in march next year, cunt just laughs and walks away.
                                fucken rude cunt.
                                There's always a few of those people within different car circles.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                                They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Working...
                                X