X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    my week is looking up...

got a cold on monday, legend got egged on tuesday, was hot as fuck in the warehouse on wednesday, thursday went to dentist, got reffered to surgeon then got a parking ticket outside my house because the legend was facing the wrong way (i ran inside for 10 mins before work; cuntact.). Today surgeon told me ill have to have a week off work, which means im fucked for money, letalone the $2200 bill for the surgery. And my cold has worked its way into my chest.

Cant wait to see what happens on the weekend, maybe ill get bashed working security... or stabbed... or cough up a lung.
    Fuck man..... That's so much bad luck for 1 week. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      id piss myself if colins dads name was richard.
      mother.of.god.

Mike and Colin.......cannot be unseen.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      my week is looking up...

got a cold on monday, legend got egged on tuesday, was hot as fuck in the warehouse on wednesday, thursday went to dentist, got reffered to surgeon then got a parking ticket outside my house because the legend was facing the wrong way (i ran inside for 10 mins before work; cuntact.). Today surgeon told me ill have to have a week off work, which means im fucked for money, letalone the $2200 bill for the surgery. And my cold has worked its way into my chest.

Cant wait to see what happens on the weekend, maybe ill get bashed working security... or stabbed... or cough up a lung.
      faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........im really surprised about the parking ticket. i mean who would be bothred to drive in residential to look for something like that.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

my week is looking up...

Dude, security are you back at plum?? Man if you are you will have a ripper weekend perving on drunk biddy not wearing jumpers (and complaining of the cold).... maybe this time you give her your jumper and my phone number... which is disconnected ok give her my tax file number and she can find me when i return. Sending you a thousand chinese cats with there paws up for better luck bro
        I HAVE A CAR !
        IT - HAS - DIFFERENT - PARTS - ON - IT

ARE U INTERESTED?
        SOICHIRO HONDA SAYS: 'NO'

Comment

• Oxer..........you need a hug bro.

Council is doing the same shit in my area too!

Comment

• Group cuddle!
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• School timetable is shit house.

I dont want a 3 hour fucking lunch break. 30mins and then more class so i can get home and rip bangers! Fuck you RMIT

Comment

• Require bames n ideas for rare unique wheels. My previous pick has been compromised after all these months. LoL

Comment

• wirewheels

Comment

• 22 inch chromies.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                      wirewheels
                      LOL, nah mang.

Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                      22 inch chromies.
                      getout.

Comment

my week is looking up...

shieeet. giving you an e-hug right now. But wtf, I always park the wrong way in front of my house. Fuckin scums nothing else better to do. Like the increased amount of TMU in the west side. shit is fucked.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                        Poor bloke
                        paid about $700 worth of bills and fines today. Doing it harddddd
                        try paying over 2k worth of fines and bills. fml

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        Require bames n ideas for rare unique wheels. My previous pick has been compromised after all these months. LoL
                        You may win. Selling car. See how this goes

p.s Failed legit RWC. FML. if anyone has a place that can do it today, please wake me up and ill be there within 1 hour. Start new job on monday when my 1 week immunity ends so kinda desperate to get this cleared now LOL
                        Last edited by private_numero; 02-08-2013, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          LOL, nah mang.

getout.
                          What, they are all the rage in the western suburbs of Sydney...

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• i think i found a winner......hahhahahahhaha
                            smeeeb.
                            getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              i think i found a winner......hahhahahahhaha
                              smeeeb.
                              getout.
                              Not sure if your serious or not....

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                                Not sure if your serious or not....
                                He's normally serious...

Sooo many cops on highway last night
                                Last edited by dylan8; 02-08-2013, 07:42 PM.
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X