This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty Car Mods provide the entertainment

"We recently bought a part from an eBay store and it was the wrong fit. So we asked if we could send it back and offered to pay for return postage, plus postage again for the replacement item.

Got a reply saying "Return fee is $100 plus postage. Once you pay this we will send it out to you"

This sounded pretty steep for a $150 item so we asked why it cost so much? The reply said "We have better things to do than go to the post office to fix your mistake. Pay the fee or we won't help you"

Reluctantly we paid the fee despite the terrible service and rude emails as we needed the part ASAP. We waited and waited and three weeks later the replacement finally arrived which was clearly a used part. But here's where things get interesting. Inside the package was a set of keys.

We wrote back to the guy saying "We received the "new" item and it is obviously second hand because there are a set of used car keys in the product box. We're not paying another $100 to replace it."

We got a reply straight away saying "Send back the keys IMMEDIATELY. They are the only set for my car and have been sent to you by accident"

So now we have two options. Do we:

a) Send back the keys
    b) Send an email that says:

"Return fee is $100 plus postage. Once you pay this we will send it out to you. We have better things to do than go to the post office to fix your mistake."
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• HAHAHAH that's gold !!

Comment

• Hahaha good on them
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Hozy how much for the BBS RIMZZZZ

Comment

• haha saw that on the mcm page. too goodie
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by dvious View Post
              Hozy how much for the BBS RIMZZZZ
              For sale post here,

And they look like this on a e34:

Comment

• Originally posted by aduchh View Post
                HAHAHAH that's gold !!
                Looks like steel to me, dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                  C-C-C-C-Combooo Breakerrr
                  hhshahahah love it

Also loved killer instinct
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                    hhshahahah love it

Also loved killer instinct
                    Killer instinct was a sick game, best combos and finishing moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                      Looks like steel to me, dumbass.
                      Stainless ?

Comment

• Anyone going South Eastern skids tonight?

Comment

• Possibly, hoping it won't be like last week though

Comment

• So i was reading the newspapers and watching the news today, and everywhere it says there isnt enough funds for the floods and what not. Also with the Grunt Files doing alot of ground work to prove us car enthusiasts, i was thinking - why not have a small-medium meet with members all over victoria that we know can behave, set up a fund meet/show to support our country, while showing the media and the rest of australia what it means to be a enthusiast not a hoon. I know we can contact the media, and the Grunt Files too to make an appearance and help out. Any ideas guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                              So i was reading the newspapers and watching the news today, and everywhere it says there isnt enough funds for the floods and what not. Also with the Grunt Files doing alot of ground work to prove us car enthusiasts, i was thinking - why not have a small-medium meet with members all over victoria that we know can behave, set up a fund meet/show to support our country, while showing the media and the rest of australia what it means to be a enthusiast not a hoon. I know we can contact the media, and the Grunt Files too to make an appearance and help out. Any ideas guys?
                              Big meets in every major city all on the same date?

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                                So i was reading the newspapers and watching the news today, and everywhere it says there isnt enough funds for the floods and what not. Also with the Grunt Files doing alot of ground work to prove us car enthusiasts, i was thinking - why not have a small-medium meet with members all over victoria that we know can behave, set up a fund meet/show to support our country, while showing the media and the rest of australia what it means to be a enthusiast not a hoon. I know we can contact the media, and the Grunt Files too to make an appearance and help out. Any ideas guys?
                                People organise charity meets all the time..... But you'll get nowhere inviting media. only way media would come is if tmu orchestrates mass defects to keep the unsafe hoons cars off the road.

Last edited by Oxer; 02-05-2013, 05:30 AM.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X