X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you getting fines each time?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• No fines, but rwc's.

Dont worry, reece is fkn loaded... with defects.

Comment

• thats fucked....

I always get fined.

I hope you're not using the same guy for rwc's reece, otherwise when they audit him, and they will audit him, he's licence will be stripped and he will probably get fined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          thats fucked....

I always get fined.

I hope you're not using the same guy for rwc's reece, otherwise when they audit him, and they will audit him, he's licence will be stripped and he will probably get fined.
          But don't they have to take photos these days?

Photos will show a full stock car and because you take photos of the odometer as well it proves that the photos are current.

If the car is provided in a RWC condition each time, I don't see the problem.

It is just the person changing the car back as soon as they clear the defect, not the fault of the RWC place, as photos are evidence of that.
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• is it really the workshops fault if he keeps slamming the car again after each defect? it's out of their control.. he's just doing his job and from what I know, he has always been getting legit roadys.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
              ^ What servo was that at?
              BP springvale road

Originally posted by RBT View Post
              Sorry to hear that Reece, is that your 2nd one this year?
              Yep.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              are you getting fines each time?
              Nope. Only got fined last time but......

Originally posted by vishes View Post
              No fines, but rwc's.

Dont worry, reece is fkn loaded... with defects.
              Need RWC

Originally posted by vishes View Post
              is it really the workshops fault if he keeps slamming the car again after each defect? it's out of their control.. he's just doing his job and from what I know, he has always been getting legit roadys.
              I been using different work shops for RWC

Originally posted by 180roman View Post

Photos will show a full stock car and because you take photos of the odometer as well it proves that the photos are current.

It is just the person changing the car back as soon as they clear the defect, not the fault of the RWC place, as photos are evidence of that.
              Exactly.

Comment

• Melbourne could soon have a new 50-hectare racetrack and driver education and training facility south-east of the city to help cut the state's road toll.

Comment

• Hmmm truck backed into my car, raped my bonnet, grille and front bar. Light tabs are broken.
                  saw it happen, got a witness and the guys rego, he ran

Comment

• Double postin not granny postin

Comment

• So fucked up Moh, especially after everything

Hope they catch the arsehole and get him to pay for everything.
                      IG: @sebastienaudeon
                      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      *pats Sebs head*
                      there there.
                      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                        Hmmm truck backed into my car, raped my bonnet, grille and front bar. Light tabs are broken.
                        saw it happen, got a witness and the guys rego, he ran
                        get deetz......get da boyz n we fk him up. bikeNstick style.
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• ouch moh i've been hit and run too but luckily it was nowhere near as bad as yours.
                          Had a witness, went cops they gave me the deets so i went to his house but the guy
                          was uninsured so gave me 350 for a scrape on my rear bar
                          (which idgaf about was already fucked from previous owner) and bought my carbon lip with it hahaha

but contact your insurance and cops asap
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-03-2013, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post

But if reece is just winding up the coilovers, and they are still in the pictures, the rwc is technically void as coilovers arent roadworthy. Also if it was the same place each time, they would come under scrutiny since modifying a car "illegaly" should be frowned upon.

But its ok coz reece used different people.

Lucky you dont get fines each time, otherwise you'd be as sick as I am of defects. $1000 of fines within 3 months sucks dick.

Comment

• dropped my car off to repairers today, knowing its not in the driveway feels weird. boot will be all fixed up in a few weeks though if all goes well, finally. waiting on guys insurance assessor to go look at it to approve the repairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by dvious View Post
                                Got this as a PM twice, anyone else being harassed?

Hey champ,

I'm a massive fan of your E34 after seeing a snap shot from Dylan in one of his VW Bora shots as well as seeing it in the SA Euro Show N Shine. So I thought seeing as though you're a european car enthusiat like myself and own a crazy clean E34 I'm going to personally invite you to join http://eurostyle-tuning.com/forum/forum.php a forum for all european car enthusiasts from the likes of Audi, BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Ferrari, Lamborghini you name it.

It would be an absolute honour and pleasure to have you on there. Just remember the answer to the question when signing up is ''euro'' in lowercase.

Ps. I used to own a E34 535i - Bullet proof cars that built extremely well.

See you around
                                Yeah copped a simular PM through r3v forums. I have a build thread on EST now. It is actually quite a good forum, hopefully it will get more popular
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X