X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    Go to Cole's, see Tranz
    me: sup man
    Tranz: go away were about to get robbed.
    me: :s looks around"
    LOLOL

Originally posted by Neil View Post
    I really need something better to do with my time.
    This is fucking sick man!

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
    had to drive through west side before fuck i forgot how bumpy it was haha
    my hood

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
    gg 1 week after defect... get another...

major, fined, got done for wheel, tyres and height, need a rwc and going to get a epa notice for a full test... so im fucked zzzzz...

broke ass motherfucker...
    fuckkkkk man. looks like you got my badluck. where did you get done?

Comment

• same place as last time rhys... turns out it was knox hwp DA FK were they doing down my area
      sigpic

Comment

• Dafuq nam mofos out their territory. Is there some massive blitz going on ATM lol I know of others that got done this week, one friend by a undercover Camry lol

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
          same place as last time rhys... turns out it was knox hwp DA FK were they doing down my area
          Man, how long have I known you and you still spell my name wrong -.- LOL
          fuck really????? Probs should avoid..that area? LOL

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
          Dafuq nam mofos out their territory. Is there some massive blitz going on ATM lol I know of others that got done this week, one friend by a undercover Camry lol
          Undercover Camry hey?

Blitz? Ah fuck so should probably avoid the city then? na ceebs.
          club slutz mirin the lowz

Comment

• Got this as a PM twice, anyone else being harassed?

Hey champ,

I'm a massive fan of your E34 after seeing a snap shot from Dylan in one of his VW Bora shots as well as seeing it in the SA Euro Show N Shine. So I thought seeing as though you're a european car enthusiat like myself and own a crazy clean E34 I'm going to personally invite you to join http://eurostyle-tuning.com/forum/forum.php a forum for all european car enthusiasts from the likes of Audi, BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Ferrari, Lamborghini you name it.

It would be an absolute honour and pleasure to have you on there. Just remember the answer to the question when signing up is ''euro'' in lowercase.

Ps. I used to own a E34 535i - Bullet proof cars that built extremely well.

See you around

Comment

• ^^ jfox must be bored lol

Comment

• pretty good forum. Has potential. Would like to see it explode like JDMST to be honest.

Comment

• Where's my invite? And what pic? :p
                  Gah, on the come down from lots of beers, must stay awake to avoid hangover tomorrow. Rage/abc come at me
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                    Man, how long have I known you and you still spell my name wrong -.- LOL
                    fuck really????? Probs should avoid..that area? LOL

Undercover Camry hey?

Blitz? Ah fuck so should probably avoid the city then? na ceebs.
                    club slutz mirin the lowz

Hey Rhys.......

UMAD BRO?
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Anybody on here have experience with getting a car loans from the bank? Looking to get around $7500, have repayments made your life a living hell or???

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                        Anybody on here have experience with getting a car loans from the bank? Looking to get around $7500, have repayments made your life a living hell or???
                        I took out a car loan (which then got extended due to overseas travel)...depending on how long you want to pay it off over you can quite easily make it manageable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Hey Rhys.......

UMAD BRO?
                          I lol'd!
                          IG: @sebastienaudeon
                          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                          *pats Sebs head*
                          there there.
                          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Anybody on here have experience with getting a car loans from the bank? Looking to get around $7500, have repayments made your life a living hell or???
                            had one since i was 17 lol i find it quite easy to live with
                            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                            getout.

Comment

• Went strippers, recognised a stripper from somewhere, its now eating away at my brain.

Comment

look at your income and spendings, can you afford to loose whatever the repayments are?

thats what i did.

Comment

Working...
                                X