No announcement yet.

Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know that feeling of loosing on Wheels. Last few sets i've always been out bidded by bugger all.
    Always find something i like in good specs no ones bidding soon i as start its time for Jesse to refund me. Bleh. 3 sets in a row now just missed out on .

Anyone have anything 4x100 they want to sell though let us know.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
      I know that feeling of loosing on Wheels. Last few sets i've always been out bidded by bugger all.
      Always find something i like in good specs no ones bidding soon i as start its time for Jesse to refund me. Bleh. 3 sets in a row now just missed out on .

Anyone have anything 4x100 they want to sell though let us know.
      what sort of sizes?
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
        what sort of sizes?
        Mainly chasing 16's but will consider 15's.
        Depends whats out there, not fussed if i have to build a set from them.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
          I know that feeling of loosing on Wheels. Last few sets i've always been out bidded by bugger all.
          I also get pissed when you find a set and figure you won't bother bidding because they'll almost certainly go higher than you'd pay(from past similar sets), and then it ends up that they went cheap. That's the slight downside to Jesse wanting payment up front now, you're less likely to bother if you think you won't win and have to go through the refund process. I get why he does it, but for people that have been 100% hassle free for him for 6+ years, there should be a slight allowance on up front payments, but I suppose that would make things a nightmare for him to keep track of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
            I also get pissed when you find a set and figure you won't bother bidding because they'll almost certainly go higher than you'd pay(from past similar sets), and then it ends up that they went cheap. That's the slight downside to Jesse wanting payment up front now, you're less likely to bother if you think you won't win and have to go through the refund process. I get why he does it, but for people that have been 100% hassle free for him for 6+ years, there should be a slight allowance on up front payments, but I suppose that would make things a nightmare for him to keep track of.
            I couldn't fault Jesse and the service provided. He answered after hours emails and I had my $850 back within an hour of his refund receipt.

Keeping a track of who or who hadn't paid I don't think would be the headache. I think the real issue would be exchange rate changes. People would want the best rate but he could lose out quite a lot in the space of a 5 day auction.

I might of read it wrong but he quoted me $1300 for shipping I think on top of the $850 I bid.

Got any pics and specs of the 05's?

Comment

• Absolutely can't fault him, he's been nothing but amazing since I've been using him and I totally get why he's done what he's done. Some of the stories he's told me about the people he has to deal with would have had me doing the pay up front thing years ago. The exchange rate does vary, but it's usually minimal and kind of works both ways depending whether it goes up or down and who it would or wouldn't benefit. I once won a set of wheels when it was almost on par(@ 100yen), but the seller was super slow at sending them and he used to not charge until the wheels were packed and ready at his warehouse, and by then(2 weeks had passed) and the rate had dropped to around 94yen, so I lost out a bit, but so be it.

$1300 for shipping and his costs alone?? I wouldn't have thought so.....total costs including shipping on my 05's(similar sizing) was about $450-500. It would have been maybe $1300 total I'd think.

The 05's are 17x8 +26 and 17x9 +15.....I'd need new barrels to make them work, which I hope I do find the desire to do as they'll be something different...but who knows.

Comment

• Yeah I just read his emails again. Total was $1300ish but my brain at that time of night no function good.

I have just been checking out Work Equips and I think a set of those with white centers would look good on the car for sure. Also just found out the massive hub spacers we are currently running can be bought to switch PCD with no issues as lots of the porsche race cars run them. That opens up a huge world of options.

Comment

• [IMG]IMG_20151220_180018 by nicktinworth, on Flickr[/IMG]

AC Shnitzer wheels 17x8.5, set of 4. They will need painting, but are all straight and true. They are located in melbourne. $600 plus postage if needed

Comment

• WANTED TO BUY:
                    Brand: Anything Genuine
                    Model: Preferably 3 Piece
                    Pair / Set: Set or Pairs
                    PCD: 4x100
                    Diameter / Width / Offset: 16 Inch Will consider other specs.
                    Budget: (Decent)
                    Willing to pay for Shipping: (Yes)
                    Condition: (New or Used)

Comment

• Wanted

Pretty urgent if anyone has some as we can only make 1.5" lips.

Let me know 03 9739 5955.
                      craig@whitehorseindustries.com.au

WANTED TO BUY:
                      Brand: BBS
                      Model: RS
                      PCD:
                      Diameter / Width / Offset: 16" x 1" Lips
                      Last edited by Craig Winters; 02-16-2016, 04:33 PM.
                      For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Winters View Post
                        Pretty urgent if anyone has some as we can only make 1.5" lips.

Let me know 03 9739 5955.
                        craig@whitehorseindustries.com.au

WANTED TO BUY:
                        Brand: BBS
                        Model: RS
                        PCD:
                        Diameter / Width / Offset: 16" x 1" Lips
                        pretty sure I have some genuine ones spare on some RS I just picked up.
                        How quick do you need them?
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Asking for a mate.......anyone have any BBS 15in lips 2in/2.5in? Condition not important so long as they're not bent or out of shape.

Comment

• Cup 3 Twists 18x8.5/10 5x130 $800
                            Audi Flat5s 18x8.5 5x112 $1000
                            Simmons OM 18x7.75 5x100 $1200
                            Porsche 7 slots 16x7/8 5x130 $550
                            Dunlop SP Sport 9000 tyres x4 255/45/18 $200

Comment

• Seb has a spare lg padock jacket in large for any aussies wanting to save a bit on shipping, hit him up for price
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• wtb: 17" bbs 34 bolt lips and barrels, 2x 7.5" barrels and 2x 3.5" lips

im mainly being a cheap kent, but if anyone has some they want to sell hit me up

Comment

Working...
                                X