• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
    WTB:
    18x1" Oz 40 hole lips, pair of
    17x7" Oz Futura barrels, pair or 4

can swap 17x6.5 pair or 17x7.5 Oz futura barrels
    Just to check that's not a typo on the 18's seeing you want 17in barrels? I've got some 17x1in OZ lips I'm not going to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
      Just to check that's not a typo on the 18's seeing you want 17in barrels? I've got some 17x1in OZ lips I'm not going to use.
      if he did mean 18 I'll throw you some cash for the lips
      '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Till Death View Post
        if he did mean 18 I'll throw you some cash for the lips
        Do you need 2 or 4? Because if he meant 17's and only needs 2 there will be 2 left.

I'll see what Dylan says, but if he meant 18's, then they're all yours as I don't have any need for OZ lips anymore.

Comment

• yep thats correct. no typo
          got about 5 wheel builds on the go atm.
          18" lips, 17" barrels

go for it Respect.

Seb I have found some new daily wheels to replace the 5s (yes, there is something even better) but need to sell the flat5s for silly money or two sets of wheels to buy the others
          so if I get them they will be for sale
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Seb I have found some new daily wheels to replace the 5s (yes, there is something even better) but need to sell the flat5s for silly money or two sets of wheels to buy the others
            Okay, no stress, just let me know when and I'll see what I can do. Definitely keen for them though.
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
            *pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

yep thats correct. no typo
              got about 5 wheel builds on the go atm.
              18" lips, 17" barrels

go for it Respect.

baller dude, what do you want for em?
              '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• For all 4 of the 17x1's.....$200(plus post/courier)? I can get some pics to you but from memory they're damage free and rash free. Just some peeling original clear.....they've still got the original OZ Racing stickers on them, so they're originals.

Comment

• Ill make this all one ad

FS: Twists 18x8.5/10 $850
                  225/45/17 BCT brand new pair of $120
                  225/45/17 used mazzini eco605, pair of, one has rubbing to side wall. $50

215/45/17 used hankook ventus v2, Pair of, one has chunk from side wall $50

WTB:
                  Oz 18x0.5" or 18x1" 40 hole lips, pair of
                  Oz 17x7" barrels, pair or set of 4, may swap for 6.5 or 7.5s
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• WTB
                    14x7
                    4x100
                    et 25-30ish

For my dad

Comment

• WTB
                      Oz Futura 5 x 130 faces. New style.

Thanks.

Comment

• I know you said new style, but there's some old style Futura's on Yahoo Japan in 5x130 and they're starting pretty cheap.

Comment

I know you said new style, but there's some old style Futura's on Yahoo Japan in 5x130 and they're starting pretty cheap.
                          Thanks for the tip mate. Tried but missed out on them.

Comment

• No probs. What did they end up going for? They were only at 10k yen when I posted that, but imagine they went towards 50-70k?

Comment

No probs. What did they end up going for? They were only at 10k yen when I posted that, but imagine they went towards 50-70k?
                              66K. So you were spot on. I put in a bid of 65450 when you posted. So standard snipe I guess.

I'm already over trying to find some so just going to redrill the 5 x 114 set that I have. Really didn't want to but want to get theses wheels built. Car needs a change.

Comment

• Damn, I **** it when you get beat by a small amount......a large amount is easier to swallow. At just over $1k landed that would have been a decent buy.

Redrilling does feel like cheating sometimes, but it also sometimes just makes sense. I wish I hadn't redrilled my Modena's to 5x130 from 4 stud, because I've lowered the value a lot I'd think by not having them dual PCD, but I couldn't be bothered finding 5x114.3 as I had the 4 stud already.

I've got some 5x130 Work Equip 05's if you ever feel like something Japanese. I plan to use them before selling them, but knowing me, I'll probably not end up doing so and get distracted by something else, hopefully I will use them though as I think they'll be quite unique.

Comment

Working...
                                X