brand new
    BCT brand
    pair of
    $150

5x100-5x112 adapters
    pair of
    30mm
    ECS brand
    bolts included (two have been slightly rounded by previous owner)
    $100

Merc 22 spoke
    19x8.5et43 19x9.5et43
    5x112
    need refurb
    $1200

Oz polaris
    17x7et37
    4x100
    need refurb
    $400
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Ferrari 348 wheels
      5:108 17x7.5 +49 17x9 +63 $1000
      with adapters 5:100 to 5:108 17X7.5 +22 17x9 +30 $1300
      with near new tyres nankang 2x 205/40 - 2x 215/40 $1600

sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• Originally posted by skytup View Post
        Ferrari 348 wheels
        5:108 17x7.5 +49 17x9 +63 $1000
        Great wheels & same bolt pattern for the 2014-Current Transit Connect, Though I have me heart set on the 775's. Also I'm assuming that the above quote means 17x7.5 +49 (fronts) 17x9 +63 (rear)?

Comment

• Originally posted by ToasterVan View Post
          Great wheels & same bolt pattern for the 2014-Current Transit Connect, Though I have me heart set on the 775's. Also I'm assuming that the above quote means 17x7.5 +49 (fronts) 17x9 +63 (rear)?
          would look good and different, the specs can go either way, if FWD u might want more tractions at the front

Comment

• Have 4 17X4.25 inner barrels to suit step up BBS RS. So they have hole diameter of 313mm to locate on the center from a 16" wheel. From 5mm thick material. Brand new not even drilled yet. $150 ea
            For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

• If they were 17x6.5" barrels to step up 16's, I'd be more inclined...
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
              *pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Unfortunately too skinny for me Craig. I need to contact you about a pair in step up 17x7.5 though.

Comment

• Are they only suitable for a 16in to 17in step up and therefore have a bigger slant? By that I mean is that centre hole size firm at 313 or could it be opened up to 354(I think that's Modena size) and just be a 17in barrel, or not?

Comment

• Hi guys, back in Melbourne for a holiday and selling my Mercedes Segins I purchased off Dylan a while back that have been sitting at my parents place.

18x8 +44 with 205/40 ATR Sport
                    18x9 +46 with 215/40 ATR Sport

5x112 with 57.1mm hub rings ready to bolt onto MK5/MK6

WITH TYRES!

All 4 wheels in excellent condition, except for 1 wheel which has a small gutter rash. 1 of the Affalterbach AMG centre caps I put on is also missing, however I can mail the buyer the original set of 4 Mercedes caps as pictured; at no expense as these are at home in Perth.

Pickup Doncaster area.

Last edited by DRVSLW; 07-02-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                      Are they only suitable for a 16in to 17in step up and therefore have a bigger slant? By that I mean is that centre hole size firm at 313 or could it be opened up to 354(I think that's Modena size) and just be a 17in barrel, or not?
                      Could be opened up to 321mm. Suits some BBS and Simmons 30 bolt 16" centers.
                      Would do cheaper if new lips were ordered. Big negative offset BBS RS would look awesome.
                      Last edited by Craig Winters; 07-02-2015, 12:14 AM.
                      For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

• I'm all out of BBS....sold my last set a couple of weeks ago, 16's too, so those will be no good for me.

I think I've finally got the Modena's drilled correctly(after an oversight the first time from both me and the wheel shop), so I'll get them on and trail fitted in the next few weeks and know more about barrel sizes soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                          Hi guys, back in Melbourne for a holiday and selling my Mercedes Segins I purchased off Dylan a while back that have been sitting at my parents place.

18x8 +44
                          18x9 +46

5x112 with 57.1mm hub rings ready to bolt onto MK5/MK6

***NO TYRES***

All 4 wheels in excellent condition, except for 1 wheel which has a small gutter rash. 1 of the Affalterbach AMG centre caps I put on is also missing, however I can mail the buyer the original set of 4 Mercedes caps as pictured; at no expense as these are at home in Perth.

Pickup Doncaster area.

Damn I wish I had a house to store these in.

How much you looking for?
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            Damn I wish I had a house to store these in.

How much you looking for?
                            Hey man,

I'm just looking to let them go as I'm in Melbourne visiting parents from interstate and they wheels are just sitting at their house, so figured I'd move them on. I've advertised everywhere for $900, but happy to sort out cheaper for SW crew.

Shoot me an offer, keen to sell them this week. I've also left the tyres on them. 70% tread on all four. 205/40/18 on 8" and 215/40/18 on 9" ACHILLIES ATR SPORT 2

Comment

• Faaaaaa, that's cheap.

I just resigned today, so a bit tight on my cash at the moment, otherwise I'd pick them up straight away.
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• have some S/W tees for sale brand new, wrong size for me
                                didnt remember ordering these but but finally found a paypal reciept from back in may for them which only arrived 2 weeks ago no in adelaide want them becasue #nohomo

all sizes are medium
                                1x classics http://www.lowlygentlemen.com/produc...assics-t-shirt
                                1x 92cup http://www.lowlygentlemen.com/products/92-cup-t-shirt
                                2x piston http://www.lowlygentlemen.com/produc...-crest-t-shirt

make me an offer so i can reorder some more, if not theyll become garage rags

Comment

Working...
                                X