No announcement yet.

Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subaru air setup is sold pending payment, wot.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Anyone has 10 or 15mm spacers 5x114 sitting at home that they want to sell?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
        Anyone need any 35 hole 17in OZ lips.....got a pair of brand new 2in.....$300

Still got these 2in lips......plus a set of 4 standard 1in OZ 35 hole 17in lips too, which I don't think anyone will want, but they are available if anyone needs any.

Comment

• Hi Guys. Just sold one of my cars so don't need the wheels I have for it anymore.

Oz Futura 5 x 114.3. 17 x 8.5 +35 all round. No centre caps. Location Sydney. Price $1600 ono.

Last edited by unusual; 03-30-2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Don't want to sound like I'm trying to break your balls, but I struggled hard to get $1k for absolute mint Futura's that looked to have only been driven on for a couple thousand k's since the mid 90's. Early ones, like yours, but complete with caps......dunno why, but they just weren't wanted. I now wish I'd kept them for my daily. Hope you get what you're asking though, GLWS!!!

On another note, my 2in lips have sold and the 1in are no longer for sale, fill a nice gap on my garage wall!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
              Don't want to sound like I'm trying to break your balls, but I struggled hard to get $1k for absolute mint Futura's that looked to have only been driven on for a couple thousand k's since the mid 90's. Early ones, like yours, but complete with caps......dunno why, but they just weren't wanted. I now wish I'd kept them for my daily. Hope you get what you're asking though, GLWS!!!

On another note, my 2in lips have sold and the 1in are no longer for sale, fill a nice gap on my garage wall!
              Thanks for the heads up. I was not sure what to price these at so thought I had to start somewhere. I think I will just keep them if they are only worth around $1k. Might force me to buy a car just to use them as I think they are too nice to just sit in boxes!

Comment

• I regretted it almost as soon as I sold them, but I had no use at all for them(should have just kept them, but didn't have this daily then). They're worth more than $1k, well to me anyway, but I think people want the newer Futura's(flat, carbon ringed caps), more so than the older ones that take these older nipple caps.

Comment

• ^^^ ha nipple...

selling these as i think it'll be a while longer now before I get the car I planned to put them on
                  5x112
                  19x9et33
                  polished lip, could do with a bit more work but look fine from .5m
                  centres could do with some love
                  I've left the centres unbolted for the moment encase new owner wants to paint them before I bolt them back together.
                  $1399
                  pick up Ferntree Gully, VIC. will post at buyers expense

Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• FS: Looking to build something not done in Aus yet and need the cash to do so am going to let these bad boys go.

CCW LM20
                    5x112
                    18x9 et38
                    18x10 et38
                    Polished lips, black barrels.
                    Faces were just redone a month ago at wheels solutions in a metallic silver.
                    no tyres.
                    Limited run CCW red caps (set 4) and original brushed center caps (set of 4). pick up in hawthorn VIC. will post at buyers expense

$3700.

Last edited by shinny; 05-03-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Oz Futuras
                      5x114.3 and flatbacked
                      17x8.5et39
                      17x9.5et39

all original parts except rear lips
                      barrels still have original stickers, 3 of the 4 are still even have readable individual build numbers and dates visible from memory.
                      centre cap stickers are a little tired
                      one lip has a tiny nick
                      otherwise wheels are pretty clean

more/individual pics up soon

$1800
                      pick up Ferntree Gully VIC
                      or can post at buyers expense

Do have original lips if someone wants to bring them back to the original narrow sizes, can negotiate into price.
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Anyone have a pair of spacers laying around in the following spec?
                        - 15mm 5x112 66mm center bore
                        May consider even 20mm

Comment

• Pretty sure I have a pair. Will check tomorrow for you.

Comment

• Have a pair in 15 with bolts. Will 57.1 wheel side though so will need hubrings

Comment

• I'm assuming it's for a merc dyl so won't actually work because the hub will be 66.6

Comment

• dylan, anthony is correct mate. I need 66.6 unfortunately.

Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
                                Pretty sure I have a pair. Will check tomorrow for you.
                                Thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X