No announcement yet.

Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckkkkk. I know, 35mm prime would be perfect for non-full frame.

Gah.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• $2250 for anyone on here....pretty firm. I've got original BBS half heights that can be included at an extra cost so you can ditch the plastics and go polished.

$1000....also pretty firm. I've got brand new 2in lips to widen the 7.5's to 9's or the 8.5's to 9.5's at an extra cost if anyone's interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
        $2250 for anyone on here....pretty firm. I've got original BBS half heights that can be included at an extra cost so you can ditch the plastics and go polished.

$1000....also pretty firm. I've got brand new 2in lips to widen the 7.5's to 9's or the 8.5's to 9.5's at an extra cost if anyone's interested.

Man i really want those OZ Futuras !!!!!!
        Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nguyenjemz/

Comment

• Cheap as chips! Do it!

Comment

• $1000 for OZ Futuras is ludicrous. How are they still available?!
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• No idea.....they're complete, with caps, and are mint. Maybe not the best specs for most, but an easy widen.

Comment

• Any one have hookups to buy futura caps? Seem to be like winning the lotto

Need them for Hamann PG3s

Comment

• Free Futura caps above. Come with lovely wheels for only $1000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                    Free Futura caps above. Come with lovely wheels for only $1000.
                    Everyones a salesman

$200 for caps you keep the wheels? (come on if you try it so can I )

Comment

• Deleted due knobs
                      Last edited by marcuste; 08-27-2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• its fucked it has a crack do you even know what mint condition is? mint condition is when you use that item to wipe the shit off your ass spot clean cause yours has a crack it will fail to do its job which means it is not in mint condition #idontknowwhatimonaboutmohsenisabitchandsoisthisgu y

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                          its fucked it has a crack do you even know what mint condition is? mint condition is when you use that item to wipe the shit off your ass spot clean cause yours has a crack it will fail to do its job which means it is not in mint condition #idontknowwhatimonaboutmohsenisabitchandsoisthisgu y
                          Thanks mate. Appreciate the comment and I'm so sorry to offend you. I did say 'almost mint' but I'll adjust the post to suit you princess.

BTW #hashtagsaregay

Comment

• Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Yeah, I don't care how tidy a tail light is, if it's cracked, it's not mint. It's fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• cuncefukt

Comment

• Originally posted by marcuste View Post
                                Thanks mate. Appreciate the comment and I'm so sorry to offend you. I did say 'almost mint' but I'll adjust the post to suit you princess.

BTW #hashtagsaregay
                                you long piece of pelican shit go suck a toe

Comment

Working...
                                X