• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
    Set of 4
    Yokohama Neova AD08
    225/45/16 89W
    Refer pictures of tread. Pair have plenty tread left, other pair worn a bit more.
    Can only reach two atm, one has a date of 49th week 2011, the other is 50th week 2011

Only selling as they don't suit my application
    Still fitted to wheels, will strip once I have a buyer lined up.

Pickup Ferntree Gully VIC
    Will post at buyers expense.

on flea bay for $399
    or throw me offers on here
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• I'm wanting(well not really ) to sell a couple of my sets of wheels as I need to free up some monies. The Futura's as above a few posts are still for sale, then I also have my Breyton's and RF's, of which I'd prefer to sell only 1 set(which ever goes first, quietly hoping the RF's go first), but I'm also open to letting both sets go if there are people wanting them.

The Breyton's have just been assembled for my E24, and are 17x9.5 +20 and 17x10.5 +7 but I can also do them up as 17x9 +26 and 17x9.5 +20. They have brand new 2.5in and 3.5in lips(or brand new 2in and 2.5in depending on combo), perfect chrome on the original OZ bolts, original silver finish on the faces is very good but there's a few marks(20 years old so is to be expected). They also come with the 4x 1in original lips, so plenty of fitment options. Bolts only finger tight, so an easy split if you want to change anything or I can do so upon sale. $3000 just the wheels, $3300 with everything

The RF's are pretty well mint original RF010 and RF011 which are 17x8.5 +13 and 17x9.5 +13 in 5x120. Photo is of 1 front and 1 rear, can take more but this is all I had on my phone, pretty rare wheels here, especially in 010/011's. $2800

Comment

• those breytons..... ughhh
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• My God, those Breytons.
          IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Breytons. RFs. Futuras. They're all good. Ooffttt

Comment

• Thanks fella's....hurts to sell, but hopefully the other 2 sets sell before the Breytons so I can keep them and use them.

Oh, and I knew I'd be the last post on that page.....so just quoting to get it over on this new page.

Originally posted by Beware View Post
              I'm wanting(well not really ) to sell a couple of my sets of wheels as I need to free up some monies. The Futura's as above a few posts are still for sale, then I also have my Breyton's and RF's, of which I'd prefer to sell only 1 set(which ever goes first, quietly hoping the RF's go first), but I'm also open to letting both sets go if there are people wanting them.

The Breyton's have just been assembled for my E24, and are 17x9.5 +20 and 17x10.5 +7 but I can also do them up as 17x9 +26 and 17x9.5 +20. They have brand new 2.5in and 3.5in lips(or brand new 2in and 2.5in depending on combo), perfect chrome on the original OZ bolts, original silver finish on the faces is very good but there's a few marks(20 years old so is to be expected). They also come with the 4x 1in original lips, so plenty of fitment options. Bolts only finger tight, so an easy split if you want to change anything or I can do so upon sale. $3000 just the wheels, $3300 with everything

The RF's are pretty well mint original RF010 and RF011 which are 17x8.5 +13 and 17x9.5 +13 in 5x120. Photo is of 1 front and 1 rear, can take more but this is all I had on my phone, pretty rare wheels here, especially in 010/011's. $2800

Comment

• Need to pull my finger out and finish the refurb. these will be ready this weekend.

$2000

16x9 +0 16x9.5 -6

Comment

• want me to post it up on a few pages on gaybook for you ox
                  www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• If they haven't sold before I get to Melbourne, can test fit on Anja for the lols Over?
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                      want me to post it up on a few pages on gaybook for you ox
                      Wait till i have them all bolted up.... then ill get better pics and we'll go from there.

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                      If they haven't sold before I get to Melbourne, can test fit on Anja for the lols Over?
                      Can, but i wouldnt want you to be broke cunt if you wanted to buy them...

Comment

• Nah, I wouldn't be able to buy them, but would love to get a feel for the sizes I could potentially run with the RS'.
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• selling stance

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=181468706599

Having a clean out to make way for incoming wheels for the bora (all these stupid 16s for a car that isnt even registered)

$500 for S/W
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                            selling stance

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=181468706599

Having a clean out to make way for incoming wheels for the bora (all these stupid 16s for a car that isnt even registered)

$500 for S/W
                            if only they had flat backs
                            sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• if they were id probably be keeping this set and getting rid of something else

Comment

• Anyone know of anyone selling BMW E28 carpet???

Comment

Working...
                                X