X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set of 4
    Yokohama Neova AD08
    225/45/16 89W
    Refer pictures of tread. Pair have plenty tread left, other pair worn a bit more.
    Can only reach two atm, one has a date of 49th week 2011, the other is 50th week 2011

Only selling as they don't suit my application
    Still fitted to wheels, will strip once I have a buyer lined up.

$520
    Pickup Ferntree Gully VIC
    Will post at buyers expense.

Last edited by dylan8; 06-16-2014, 11:48 PM.
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• OZ Futura 17's in 7.5 and 8.5 +38 5x114.3 - $1500

These are in incredible condition for their age(23 years old), not one single mark on the lips, no peeling clear, no corrosion on anything, original bolts are perfect, centres are mint, OZ Racing lip stickers not lifting at all but the logo centre caps have some crazing(easily replaced). Perfect for immediate use or great virginal wheels for a widening and rebuild....good starting point to lower the offsets with big dish!

Comment

• Recaro Sportster CS. Purchased new by me, and now selling to help the finances in buying a house

$2600 for the two seats and runners to suit. Located in Adelaide but happy to freight.

Cheap. Fast. Reliable. Choose two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuwey View Post
          Recaro Sportster CS. Purchased new by me, and now selling to help the finances in buying a house

$2600 for the two seats and runners to suit. Located in Adelaide but happy to freight.

You suck! I just bought M3 seats, nowwwwwww you post these at a reasonable price :-/

Comment

• OMG those seats!!!!

EOI: Selling Accuair air ride parts. Taking up space so need gone. All parts were used for less than 4 months.

Accuair VU4
            Accuair 5gl raw finish tank
            Accuair Exo mount - 2 Viair mounts 1 VU4 mount

Chasing $600 for the lot

Comment

• Not much use to anyone here, except tyres, but here goes.

I've had these sitting for ages now and looking to move them on.
              20kg with tyre, 12kg naked. No point watching your diet if you're running these!
              They are mock AME modelarte's, 18x7.5 with 5.58" back space [that works out to +34mm offset, but the wheels have no offset stamped on them].
              Only one of them is multistud.

2 have good tyres fitted. 90% tread with white walls painted on them but not ground or smoothed! Legal whitewalls unlike 99% you see getting around. It does come off, would with a stiff bristle brush and a little arm work. Or you could rotate the tyres.
              I have 2 more near new ones, not fitted, to match without any white wall paint [probably 90% too]. Zeetex brand, I payed about $100 each for them.
              2 of tyres fitted are low on tread near the edge, wouldn't pass a roady I guess?

The chrome is corroded in a lot of spots, lifting and peeling. Suit painting or powder coat. One had gutter damage [previous owner! ;D] so I sanded it smooth.
              I have lost one centre cap, one hub ring. My brother found 3 caps and rings at his place today while moving house. I'm not sure if the holding bolts are with them yet. Can find them on ebay anyway, or i'm moving soon so might find the other and the bolts.

I'm open to offers, cash or swaps for wheels 15x7"+, pcd 5x98 or 5x114.
              Located in Bendigo, Vic. Can get them to Melb via mates pretty easily.

My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

• if they were smaller Id probably buy them haha
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Oh, should mention they are 5x98. Alfa, Fiat, Lancia. Pretty sure no other manufactures use 98mm PCD. Hence my 'not much use' comment...

Comment

• If you're trying to sell them mostly for the tyres....tyres sizes might help too

Comment

• Duh, was a cut paste from other forums that I had tyre size listed in titles. 215/35/18

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        Set of 4
                        Yokohama Neova AD08
                        225/45/16 89W
                        Refer pictures of tread. Pair have plenty tread left, other pair worn a bit more.
                        Can only reach two atm, one has a date of 49th week 2011, the other is 50th week 2011

Only selling as they don't suit my application
                        Still fitted to wheels, will strip once I have a buyer lined up.

$520
                        Pickup Ferntree Gully VIC
                        Will post at buyers expense.

Bump 450$
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason210493 View Post
                          Hey everyone, up for sale is my Hamann PG1. They are 17x9 +6 and 17x10.5 +13 with tyres. Plenty of dish on these wheels. Selling them for $2600, these are rare and no longer in production. for further info contact on Zero 415777810

Still have these!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                            OZ Futura 17's in 7.5 and 8.5 +38 5x114.3 - $1500

Drop to $1350

Comment

• Stuff for sale:
                              5x112 RH ZW1 9,5x17 10x17 with 205\45\17 Nankang tyres all around 1600$
                              Spacers 42mm by Adaptec Speedware 5x112 for VW B5 platform hub centric and RH wheel centric never used 180$
                              PC Gamers mouse MAD CATZ RAT TE kinda new, used for about 2 hours - 80$
                              be fivepointfive

Comment

• Could someone please post my tyres on ozhomo or similar sites. I don't have enough posts it seems

Comment

Working...
                                X