No announcement yet.

Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rom - Yeah they came with them, kind of 'as new' with new caps, carbon rings etc. Barrells look like they've jsut been thoroughly cleaned and tidied up, faces painted, rest new.

The only place i recall seeing caps for sale before was Koenig Specials but looks like they've sold out now :P or you could email and ask Claus at Felgen Garage where he gets his?

Comment

• Also i am Neg on price with the Futuras, but I always sell my self short when i sell stuff so i thought i'd put a reasonable price on these for once given rarity etc!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
        ^^^^ 4 or 5 stud? What diameter? What width?
        Sorry 4x108, 16" I would consider the right 15" I would love to go 15 front and 16 back widths 7.5 up to 9 maybe 7" if they are nice.
        I was thinking Borbets 16x9 et15 but I would just like to know what some other options might be? I am putting them on a 1992 Audi 80 silver sedan

Comment

• Originally posted by Lance_2444 View Post
          Sorry 4x108, 16" I would consider the right 15" I would love to go 15 front and 16 back widths 7.5 up to 9 maybe 7" if they are nice.
          I was thinking Borbets 16x9 et15 but I would just like to know what some other options might be? I am putting them on a 1992 Audi 80 silver sedan
          17x9/10s, they are a big body car with decent size arches. Mate is running 17x8.5 all round, and there is still sooo much room for activities
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• That's ok, if you want something smaller/wider then what I have probably isn't suitable....I'm not even sure I'd want to sell them anyway. I have some matt gunmetal 4x108 Meister S1's in 17x7 that I was going to redrill to 110 for my Mazda, still might get to them one day. Borbets are a good value wheel, and they look good in 9's.....I just sold my set of those too.

Comment

• Few wheels and rubber
              Dunlop T-E 4x114.3 14x6et10
              http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181218017...84.m1555.l2649

BBS CH 5x100 19x8.5et30
              http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181217193...84.m1555.l2649

Merc Segins 5x112 18x8et44/9et46
              http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181217193...84.m1555.l2649

Goodyear 245/45/17 pair
              http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181217198...84.m1555.l2649
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Brand: Schmidt
                Model: TH Line
                Tires: No
                Pair: set of 4
                PCD: 4x100, center 57.1
                Diameter: 16x9.5 et12, 16x8.5 et14
                Shipping: can be arranged
                Price: $2000 FIRM
                Swap: No
                Condition: used for about 5000km's but still like new. No scratches, no gutter rash, no dings

dny_all@yahoo.com.au

Last edited by USDMem1; 09-16-2013, 01:43 AM.
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• 6000k hid h4 hi/lo kit - $40

Comment

• Brand: Work
                    Model: Equip
                    Tyres: 255/40/17, 2 x Proxes and 2 x SP2000s, old tires with some tread left
                    Pair / Set: Set
                    PCD: 5x114.3
                    Diameter / Width / Offset: 17x9 +18, GTR brake clearance
                    Willing to Ship: Yes, at buyer's expense
                    Price: $1800
                    Willing to Swap: No

I bought these not too long ago, but have since started selling off my 17" collection as I'm mostly changing to 18s now. These are still on their way from Japan but should be here in 3-4weeks.

There are some nicks in the lip, but nothing major and the paint on the centers is flaking off, so they would need to be repainted.

These are getting hard to find in good sizes with good brake clearance.

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Still got the Futuras, chasing about $2.5k now. Let me know interest or offer

Comment

• Unexpected vet bill so $2k for the Futuras :-/

Comment

• ^^^What were they to begin with before being filled and drilled to 4x100/57.1? Any photo's of under the centre caps? Flat backed? What are they made up of....as in what size barrels/lips?

Comment

• BBS RX
                            18x8et32
                            5x112
                            have previously been repaired (small cracks in rear barrels of two I think)
                            two have basically shagged 225/40/18s
                            $550

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                              For sale: Schmidt TH Lines

4x100 pcd, 57.1 center bore

16x9.5 et12 x2
                              16x8.5 et14 x2

With Dunlop SP sport maxx 215/45/16 - 90% tread left all round with some scrub wear on the sidewall of the rears.

Price - $2800 FIRM

Tires cost $1300, wheels cost just over $2500 posted from Germany. No rashes, gutter marks, dents or scratches. Good as new. Reason for selling - keen for a change.

Fit perfectly flush on an e30 with rolled guards.

Pick-up from Elsternwick, Vic.

Mobile - 0413220185.

Price dropped to $1850 pick-up or $1900 posted to Most places.

Struggling to move these wheels. surprised but Australia sucks to sell wheels.
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Not suprised mike lol....

VL for sale

A8 motor with forgies
                                race prep rods
                                crankshaft knife edge and balanced
                                headstuds
                                tomie headgasket
                                headwork with jpc cam stage 2
                                Highflow t3
                                Front mount cooler
                                makes 170kw at the rear wheels on standard 7lbs

MX7 trans, 28 spline disc rear end

Comes with spare front guards, nosecone, spare unbroken plastic bar trims, spare chrome window surrounds, everything to clean up body

Comes with spare rear control arms, adjustable panhard, spare pair front vlt calipers, doesnt come with 8" rear ceptors as pictured,comes with 7" ceptors with roady tires.

All work done by MSC performance in Reservoir

Reg till next august

$7500 ono

Needs windscreen, highbeams and horn for roadworthy. Roadworthy can be supplied, enquire within.

Need cash asap, so im open to reasonable offers.... It owes me closer to 10k.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X