mint condition
    ssr valva caps
    centre caps
    recent refurb
    new bolts ect
    all rash removed
    new tyres 185/60/15

$1200

[URL=http://s33.photobucket.com/user/anmlrx/media/4C163DC1-4D5D-4044-9A6D-7A3401885453-918-000000570926B1CE_zps0624e0e4.jpg.html]

Comment

• Originally posted by nicholasng View Post
      How much you looking at selling them?
      PM sent.....

Comment

• Longchamps...megusta.

Comment

• you should buy Anth

Comment

• I'm too poor for wide wheels with good offsets, that's why I buy the 6.5-7.5 scraps lol

Comment

• imagine them on the back of your 1600 faaaaaaark

Comment

• Item sold
                Last edited by felixd; 10-09-2013, 07:46 PM. Reason: SOLD
                www.garasiauto.com

Comment

• Just an EOI to see if anyone might be interested in either 136 or 140(I'd need to check exactly how many) M7x32 neochrome bolts for their BBS/OZ etc? I'm not sure that I'll be using them anymore as I don't think they really suit any of my cars. $250ish (they're $400+ on ebay).

Pic for reference, not of actual bolts obviously.

Comment

• Price drop $1650, i need these gone!!!

Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                    $2000 Firm

S/E Vic.

BBS RSII (Genuine 2 piece with all genuine caps, bolts, valves)
                    18x10 ET25
                    18x8.5 ET22
                    5x120
                    74.1mm Bore

Rear tires 80% Tread, Pirelli Dragon 255/35 18

No Rash, Includes valve block offs & stealth valve for airing up.

Couple of the faces have some very minor marks, Can provide pictures if needed.

(Will update with DSLR photos once I pick my gear up from work this week)

$2000

Comment

• I'm searching!

Hey folks,

What I am trying to find are good wheels with a pcd of 108. Does anyone out there have some suggestions as to where to start etc...

Thank you for any input.

Comment

• ^^^^ 4 or 5 stud? What diameter? What width?

Comment

• Greetings people,

Selling off my never ending E30 project and parts I bought for 'stage two'. These are listed elsewhere locally so may go to someone here first but can post as still in original packaging.

1. New BC Racing BR Coilovers for BMW E30 - $1100 in Perth or plus post for other states

- To suit 45mm shock body/spindle (My car is 318i. You can buy 45mm struts to weld these to if you don't have 45mm in yours tho).
                          - Base height, camber (front) and damper adjustable
                          - Weld-on spindle type
                          - Custom 10k / 12k springs, shortest possible lengths offered by BC (from memory 5" or so, but can confirm).
                          - Custom valving to suit the springs so i am told (i requested this)
                          - Maximum low model with shortest possible bodies/inserts

Ordered through Garage 7 after i explained exactly what i wanted. They were then ordered from the BC factory via the local agent, Just Jap, to my specs.

The short springs allow lowness up front without springs fouling on wheels. Up back, they allow lowness to avoid rake, or low while still keeping the adjusters in.

As with all coilovers, you can change spring rate by +/- 2kg/mm & be in the valving range so you could reduce to 8k / 10k cheaply by getting a pair of 8k springs thru BC or Otomoto. But this is Stanceworks so you won't do that!

Last edited by Ant; 09-03-2013, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• Never posted wheels interstate so i don't know the deal, but i figure i should open up the market a bit to try to sell these in the days of 'everyone just buys Rotas' :P

17" OZ Futura wheels for BMW E30.

Completely refinished in factory finish by Felgen Garage in Germany.
                            These will give aggressive fitment with stretched tyres & camber. Or more guard work/flares, up to you.

4x100, E30 centrebore
                            17 x 8.5 +8
                            17 x 10 +15

Chasing $3200ono
                            (these ended up costing me about $4k landed over a year ago when exchange rates were better..).

Newly painted faces, new lips, new hardware, new caps etc. As new basically. Never fitted with tyres or to a car since refurb by Claus.

Wheels came professionally filled and redrilled to 4x100 along with hub centric rings permanently added to the centre bores for Perfect E30 fitment.

Also selling the coilovers above ($1100) which are low, hard rates in order to run a really aggressive setup for an E30 and get low for these 17" wheels.

Apologies for shitty iphone pics when i first got them, been boxed away since...

Comment

• Brand: Rays Volk Racing
                              Model:TE37SL (superlaps)
                              Condition: Brand new, arrived from Japan on 2nd of September 2013.
                              Tyres: No
                              Pair / Set: Set
                              PCD: 5 x 114.3
                              Diameter / Width / Offset: 17x9.5 +35 - non-staggered
                              Willing to Ship: Yes, at buyers expense. Will be approx $80~ to most states. I will be in Sydney during WTAC so can bring down if required.
                              Price: $2,400
                              Willing to Swap: Yes - CE28Ns (17x9.5/10s)

Brand new - only arrived couple days ago.
                              Comes with everything as pictured; stickers, red valve caps/stems, manual, warranty booklet, etc.

Pictures:

Comment

• hey Ant did you centre caps come with the futura's? i'm looking for a set with the carbon rings for my 18" set

Comment

Working...
                                X