Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
    ugh, want dem recaros. would be perfect for the e21, but no cash. if you still have them in a few months, ill buy
    No worries mate

I have has heaps of "awesome seats, so much want" type comments, but no one has put down money yet. Same with my schmidts.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Let me know, if you want I could prob get the other stuff like airline etc to make it a full management kit for cheap...
      Pm further info on that please.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
        No worries mate

I have has heaps of "awesome seats, so much want" type comments, but no one has put down money yet. Same with my schmidts.
        Heh, I'm up to 11people in 6months "Buy" my BBS RSII rims then pull out. One got as close enough to on his way to pick them up & never show up.

Cheers
        Mat

Comment

Not that I can see. I can have a closer look tomorrow and let you know, any idea on where i could find such a code on them?
          No idea to be honest. Not sure if they even have one. Just interested to know the history of them since I'm in the market for new seats & wanted to get an idea of some ballpark figures

my horsehair ones have gone to shit and they're uncomfy as fuck now.... but just wanna see how much this 2.7l swap is going to cost me at the end before i go making commitments halfway through it
          Last edited by joeseinfeld; 07-30-2013, 03:58 AM.

Comment

• Anybody be Interested in 5x130 16x8.5 and 9.5 RS's or 16" Porsche D90's?
            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Putting my recaros up for sale. Base mounted. Can supply e30 brackets (half brackets that utilize half the stock e30 brackets)

Almost perfect condition, a bit of fading due to age, no rips, no tears, no cigarette holes etc bolsters are still spot on and lumber pump is still perfectly functional. Bought from a dude that used then in his Porsche racecar but not sure what they were originally out of.

$1300 firm --> $1200
              Will let them go for $1200 but no less.
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• price drop $1700, i need these gone!!!

Originally posted by hozy View Post
                $2000 firm

s/e vic.

Bbs rsii (genuine 2 piece with all genuine caps, bolts, valves)
                18x10 et25
                18x8.5 et22
                5x120
                74.1mm bore

rear tires 80% tread, pirelli dragon 255/35 18

no rash, includes valve block offs & stealth valve for airing up.

Couple of the faces have some very minor marks, can provide pictures if needed.

(will update with dslr photos once i pick my gear up from work this week)

$2000

Comment

• Want to buy
                  Looking around for a set of BBS RS for 4x100 in 15 inch.
                  If anyone is selling hit me up please
                  Appreciate it!

Comment

• Go back a few pages, there are some for sale in this thread.
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• [QUOTE=tsol0811;1055958]For Sale:

GENUINE 3 PIECE BBS RS001 Re-barrelled/Customised

Stud Pattern: 4x100
                      Specs: 15 x 8.5 +6
                      Centre bore size: 56.1mm
                      Tyres: 195/45/15 Nankang NSII 80-70 tread with little camber wear

These wheels were originally 15x7 +25 (original specs for RS001- Very hard to find...)
                      They were rebarrelled at first by Raw Works to 15x8 +12, a blog on making these wheels can be found if you pm me. Wanting more it was rebarrelled again to 15x8.5 +6 by myself as well as a fresh coat of Satin Pearl White (Subaru white fkn expensive 3 step paint). In order to make these wheels look like this, it required a lot of sweat, pain and patience... and now since i dont own any 4x100 cars i have to let my beloved wheels go...

Condition: These wheels were always cleaned, polished and cared for. Never have been gutter rashed and never been damaged.

These wheels will only be available from 26th April NSW and VIC.
                      For the guys in VIC, Melbourne area, the wheels can only be purchased from 26th to the 29th at the 100mm meet. If you are interested please shoot me a pm.

Price: $3000 ONO

Still have these?

Comment

• [quote=nicholasng;1159659]
                        Originally posted by tsol0811 View Post
                        For Sale:

GENUINE 3 PIECE BBS RS001 Re-barrelled/Customised

Stud Pattern: 4x100
                        Specs: 15 x 8.5 +6
                        Centre bore size: 56.1mm
                        Tyres: 195/45/15 Nankang NSII 80-70 tread with little camber wear

These wheels were originally 15x7 +25 (original specs for RS001- Very hard to find...)
                        They were rebarrelled at first by Raw Works to 15x8 +12, a blog on making these wheels can be found if you pm me. Wanting more it was rebarrelled again to 15x8.5 +6 by myself as well as a fresh coat of Satin Pearl White (Subaru white fkn expensive 3 step paint). In order to make these wheels look like this, it required a lot of sweat, pain and patience... and now since i dont own any 4x100 cars i have to let my beloved wheels go...

Condition: These wheels were always cleaned, polished and cared for. Never have been gutter rashed and never been damaged.

These wheels will only be available from 26th April NSW and VIC.
                        For the guys in VIC, Melbourne area, the wheels can only be purchased from 26th to the 29th at the 100mm meet. If you are interested please shoot me a pm.

Price: $3000 ONO

Still have these?
                        Sorry mate, these wheels are no longer for sale!

Comment

• Originally posted by nicholasng View Post
                          Want to buy
                          Looking around for a set of BBS RS for 4x100 in 15 inch.
                          If anyone is selling hit me up please
                          Appreciate it!
                          I have a set of very rare 14's in 4x100 that I'm now thinking I might not get around to using and might possibly part with. I don't know if 14's will be suitable for you, but they're pretty rare and would certainly get some attention on the right car. New lips could easily be made by Whitehorse so they can be widened with out any issues and are a 6in ET40 so a nice high offset for plenty of dish if you want to go wide with a low ET.

Comment

• Sorry if this is a noob question, what is the possibility of these going in an Audi 80? Would I have to fit rails off an audi 80 seat onto these ones etc?
                            Thanks for any info

Comment

• Originally posted by Lance_2444 View Post
                              Sorry if this is a noob question, what is the possibility of these going in an Audi 80? Would I have to fit rails off an audi 80 seat onto these ones etc?
                              Thanks for any info
                              I am assuming you are talking about seats, so possibly my recaros I have for sale.

If I assume right then to answer your question. You would most likely have to get custom rails made up or buy recaro Audi 80 rails (if they exist) my recaros are the standard 4bolt pattern on the bad so rails are usually quite easily made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                                I have a set of very rare 14's in 4x100 that I'm now thinking I might not get around to using and might possibly part with. I don't know if 14's will be suitable for you, but they're pretty rare and would certainly get some attention on the right car. New lips could easily be made by Whitehorse so they can be widened with out any issues and are a 6in ET40 so a nice high offset for plenty of dish if you want to go wide with a low ET.
                                How much you looking at selling them?

Comment

Working...
                                X