• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
    Stop tempting me!!
    do it, i dare you

Comment

• eoi: simmons le17, 5x120 17x8.5 et13, 17x9.75 et9 currently have 205/40 and 215/40 tyres, with good tread, would be after ~$3500

amazing wheel, love them to death, but theyve been sitting in the shed for over 12 months not being used. i need smaller lips to put them on the car to my satisfaction now, so ill either wait til i feel like buying new lips, or sell them to someone who can do the widths justice and buy something else

centers were 2pack painted to match the grey simmons center caps, and have a couple chips on one or two wheels.

lips were pitted when i bought them, were professionally redone, but still have some minor pitting.

Comment

• Nice wheel, similar to the Hartge type.

Comment

• ABT V1
          5x100 & 5x112
          17x7.5et30
          audi centre caps, not original ABT ones.
          $1000

Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• $Price Drop$

$1850, Take them!!!

Sick an tired of looking at these taking up space in the spare room.

If no bites, I'll wrap them up an put them in the garage cupboards for a future car.

Cheers
            Mat

Originally posted by HoZy View Post
            $2000 Firm

S/E Vic.

BBS RSII (Genuine 2 piece with all genuine caps, bolts, valves)
            18x10 ET25
            18x8.5 ET22
            5x120
            74.1mm Bore

Rear tires 80% Tread, Pirelli Dragon 255/35 18

No Rash, Includes valve block offs & stealth valve for airing up.

Couple of the faces have some very minor marks, Can provide pictures if needed.

(Will update with DSLR photos once I pick my gear up from work this week)

$2000

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
              Drop$

$1850, Take them!!!

Sick an tired of looking at these taking up space in the spare room.

If no bites, I'll wrap them up an put them in the garage cupboards for a future car.

Cheers
              Mat
              fuck I wish you were in Sydney so I could test fit them, big gamble to make for my brakes/rear guards to buy before I try fml
              Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post
                fuck I wish you were in Sydney so I could test fit them, big gamble to make for my brakes/rear guards to buy before I try fml
                compare his offsets to your current offsets, rip a wheel off and do some measuring of the calipers, im sure hoz will do some measuring aswell for you

are they the stock brakes? if not, see if theres a template online hoz could print out

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                  compare his offsets to your current offsets, rip a wheel off and do some measuring of the calipers, im sure hoz will do some measuring aswell for you

are they the stock brakes? if not, see if theres a template online hoz could print out
                  this is what were looking at... 12mm more poke up back. Fronts are Brembo's so it's hard to find stuff that clears.

interdasting

Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Exactly what Hak has said, If there is anything you would like me to do, Please let me know and I'll give you any possible measurements I can.

Just remember, The rims are concave, Not flat faced. So in theory clearance shouldn't be an issue.

Maybe if you could take a front wheel off & put a flat object against the rotor face and across the brembo to see if it protrudes at all I could measure up the height difference from the face to the back of the rim.

Cheers
                    Mat

EDIT:
                    Just a quick snap to try to show you, If you require measurements please let me know

Last edited by HoZy; 06-08-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• if the front is like that should be ok'ish however I'll double check mate.

Cheers.
                      Fair Dinkum

Comment

• fuckin do it brash, fuck the gaydv.1's off.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Porsche 911 Turbo Twists.

18x10 +25(With adapters) & 18x7.5 +15(with adapters)

G23 Engineering adapters 5x100 > 5x130 pcd (Rears 40mm, fronts 35mm)

Tyres: 265/35/18 (rears 15% thread) 235/40/18 (fronts 50% thread) - Pirelli P-Zero's

Just completed a full refurb in Charcoal gloss & new center caps.

No gutter rushes, dints, chips scratches!

Can post all anywhere in AU at buyers expense. Inspections welcome.

$1800

E85 is love, E85 is life.

Comment

• hmm would love those SSR FMs for my daily, but bit pricey plus postage as well over here :p
                            what size are the bridgestones on them?

Comment

• guys, selling BBS RC wheels with all centrecaps. asking $800. set on ebay just went for $1100 and their a set on gumtree for 1200.

specs are not great and clear coat is pealing, 5x114 , 18x8.5 . +30ish offset not exactly sure.

if any one knows any one that wants some cheap bbs wheels point em my way.

2 likes, 0 comments - mk3productions on August 29, 2015: "Just finished fixing up the racing harts for the aristo.....nek minnit new wheels...."

Comment

• C'mon guys, These things need to go!

They'd be perfect for someone with an E46!

$1850

Comment

Working...
                                X