No announcement yet.

Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See noone can agree on whats better. People who have cash will buy TE's because they can afford it, some will buy Rotas because there decent and good price an some of us buy Varrstoen because of a budget and i havent seen one fail from daily driving an there cheaper again. I really dont see the issue lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• I'd go genuine, what's the rush?

In the end it's your ride

Rotas4lyf
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• you can be patient and find second hand genuine TE's for the same price instead of fakes that have the potential to crack is you get into a bad accident.

the aussie dollar is doing so well against the yen, have a look at yahoo japan and go through jesse streeter for shipping. You'll be surprised what you can find.

Comment

• There is no real rush and i have looked at yahoo japan but idk how to get it all shipped to adelaide easily i may speak tp this dude u speak of

Comment

• download google chrome

use yahoo auctions

find wheels you like (must be genuine)

send links to jesse@jessestreeter.com

pay for wheels

get wheels shipped

acquire wheels

fit wheels on car

get bitches
            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
            getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by rcs_888 View Post
              So are TE37's fake Rotas or are Rotas fake TE37's????

Comment

• Rota's are absolute junk and so are varrstoen. Varrstoen wheels are not made in australia either.

Save your money and buy some second hand te37's. but then again I am a self admitted rep wheel ***** :p so I am rather biased.
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• You guys are all wrong, they're all copies of Rodney Jane Racing Wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                    You guys are all wrong, they're all copies of Rodney Jane Racing Wheels.
                    Anth re your club rego, is it Sr rego?

Comment

• Nope, CH rego. SR rego is for street-rods, they have a whole different system of rules.

Comment

• My r32 is elegible for club rego next year.
                        will be rb26 by then. Which class would it fall under?
                        also looking into the legalities of notching the chassis to go awd

Comment

• Originally posted by rcs_888 View Post
                          There is no real rush and i have looked at yahoo japan but idk how to get it all shipped to adelaide easily i may speak tp this dude u speak of

assuming its five stud and 114.3 and in 19inch, currently yen conversion is good atm as well, shipping will be approx 500. no idea what offset etc you want but here are some links

open in chrome

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                            My r32 is elegible for club rego next year.
                            will be rb26 by then. Which class would it fall under?
                            also looking into the legalities of notching the chassis to go awd
                            You can only get club rego (CH - Classic/Historic), the SR rego is just for hot rods, like pre-1948 stuff. The ASRF (Australian Street Rod Federation) teamed up with government long ago to make a separate set of rules for them to follow. Basically, forget about SR rego, nothing to do with us. Just find yourself a club that isn't run by tightasses and you'll be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                              You can only get club rego (CH - Classic/Historic), the SR rego is just for hot rods, like pre-1948 stuff. The ASRF (Australian Street Rod Federation) teamed up with government long ago to make a separate set of rules for them to follow. Basically, forget about SR rego, nothing to do with us. Just find yourself a club that isn't run by tightasses and you'll be fine.
                              Was speaking to a mate at work about his club reg'd hotrod and how it all works. The hotrod scene cops it just as bad as we do. And according to him his club rego doesn't really let him get away with anything either, still has to be 100mm ride height, still has to pass for the standard epa decibel's as well :/
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                                assuming its five stud and 114.3 and in 19inch, currently yen conversion is good atm as well, shipping will be approx 500. no idea what offset etc you want but here are some links

open in chrome

http://page14.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/s247829635
                                Im after 5*120 in 19*9.5+0 and 19*10.5+15 or as close as possible im happy using spacers lol. Cheers buddy ill download chrome tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X