X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea ive seen it and mseged him just seeing what else is out there

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
      Shinny, what are the tire specs. Could be keen also you sure they are 8's yeah?
      yeah mike what ryan said. there defs 8's as well. Ran them up in dande mounts 2 nights ago n they worked pretty well even with the stretch

Originally posted by bryan3976 View Post
      yea ive seen it and mseged him just seeing what else is out there
      did you msg me over jdmst?

Comment

• msged your number man

Comment

• I thought the tyres were 165/50 not 55??

Comment

• WTB: Works Ewing III Center caps.
            Picture for reference.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• my wheels for sale, offer offer!

Comment

• Would anyone wanna buy a white 1995 Subaru Liberty with about 266K on the clock. The tyres still have a good amount of tread on them with only 300 kilometers on them. It's an automatic. Just let me know, it would go for about $1000. Just asking for a friend.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Parts For Sale that i have left over from my chaser/celsior/aristo

1 x s1 TRD rear wing (white) $100
                  1 x Recaro rail $80
                  2 x Misc Books that came with the car $free who pics them up
                  1 x Recaro passenger seat (fake) $150
                  1 x Bride seat (real, fairly poor condition) $200
                  1 x junction produce vip table to suit celsior $100
                  1 x lexus quick shift steering wheel suit gs300 (bit warn on sides) $200
                  1 x TRD auto gear knob $100
                  Last edited by Guest; 01-03-2013, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• SSR MS1
                    19x10 +24
                    19x9.5 +18
                    5x114.3
                    Shall remove all imperfections for buyer so it's in mint condition!
                    $3500

Comment

• set of 15X8.5 - 10 Southern Way mesh in 4x114.3
                      pretty decent condition, centres could do with a repaint and has some small imperfection in the chrome lips but lips are dead straight and no buckles ect

$1500

Comment

• set of R33 GTR WHEELS
                        Some rash on 3, 1 mint
                        Has all centre caps, 2 are bare, 2 have stuffed federals

$750 set

Comment

• Good luck with the sale man. I remember seeing this when i went to try on your phone dial wheels, it was so nice. Classic but still had track appeal.

Comment

• $2000 Firm

S/E Vic.

BBS RSII (Genuine 2 piece with all genuine caps, bolts, valves)
                            18x10 ET25
                            18x8.5 ET22
                            5x120
                            74.1mm Bore

Rear tires 80% Tread, Pirelli Dragon 255/35 18

No Rash, Includes valve block offs & stealth valve for airing up.

Couple of the faces have some very minor marks, Can provide pictures if needed.

(Will update with DSLR photos once I pick my gear up from work this week)

$2000
                            Last edited by HoZy; 01-15-2013, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• Item:
                              Black 949Racing 6UL's in 15x7 +36 4x100 wrapped in Advan A048 195/50/15 Semi Slicks

Item Condition:
                              I have owned these for 2 years now and they have never lost air, dont have any gutter rash and have always been looked after. There are a couple of small stone chips as expected, but aren't noticeable as they have what appears to be a second coat of black paint underneath the top coat (quality wheels!)

The tyres have only seen one track day of 4 sessions and I was seriously impressed by their high levels of grip compared to the semis I have used before. I also put one heat cycle on the street with them prior to said track day and kept them stored in the right conditions to ensure longevity.
                              I did a 1:44 around Winton on these and found them predictable and really grippy. They were 3.5 seconds quicker than R888's that I had previously.

Reason for Selling:
                              Im going to be running a different wheel setup for the next track day and will not be using them on the SX, I have no need for these anymore.

Price and Payment Conditions:

$1800

Extra Info:

Im not willing to separate tyres from rims at this point in time.

Can make aluminum hubrings to suit your vehicle if needed for $50

Pictures:

Contact via PM

Comment

Working...
                              X