No announcement yet.

Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyl, you litterrally added 10,000 pics for the sale ahahah :P someones whoring out their bora

Comment

• The close ups looking crap. And mk4 noobs don't get offset so might as well post how they can fit. Your just jelly of my vw goodness
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• hey all, looking for some wheels for my e34 - 17s or 18s, 5x120, offsets around 10-20, price around $1500, in Adelaide... open to various styles and colours... anything interesting to offer?

Comment

• Hey guys,
          Up for sale is my beloved E36 328 Manual convertible. Its exremely punchy and a great sports car. I have meticulously looked after and its been an amazing car. Over the past couple of years of ownership the car has gone through some massive transformations. There is more work done than i couple explain but feel free to shoot me any questions about it but i will put some info down here.

INTERIOR
          Eclipse 5030 headunit with BT handsfree and audio
          Powerbass 3way split setup running off a memphis 4ch amp an an active setup for more power and better/clearer sound. The 6.5" mid-bass speakers are in a custom fiberglass kickpanel, the 3"tweeters are in factory door cards and 1.5" tweeters are on the 'A' pillar.
          Theres one Audio Development10" Sub in a custom fiberglass enclosure in the skipass as seen in picures below. Theres also another two 10" PowerBass subs in an MDF ported enclosure in the box all running off a PowerBass 1500RMS amp at 1ohm.

Then some of the interior bits have also been painted in the same colour as the wheel centres. Its also running a Nardi steering wheel.

SUSPENSION
          I have put Bilstein PSS9 coilovers in with turner motorsport arms in the rear and all the bushes have been replaced with polyurethane and the subframe and body have been reenforced so no rear subframe falling out lol.

WHEELS
          Rolling E34 M5 throwing stars,
          17x9+19 rears with 215/45 tyres
          17x8+20 fronts with 205/40 tyres
          The wheel centres have been painted in a nice silver blue and really compliment the car colour.

After 19k ono or swaps plus cash for an E34 Touring

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Wait.. did i just see a rim cap of somesort inside your floor well, and then on your rim? Or am i tripping out haha

Comment

• Haha no ur not tripping balls the M5 throwing stars are a 2pce wheel and thats detachable lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• This was at eurofest sa yeah? Looked the goods on the stars
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• For sale: Enkei j speed 2
                  Condition: Good condition. 3 wheels are perfect. 1 has a gutter rash.

15x8 et25
                  Pcd: 4x100
                  Tyres are federal 595 Evo. 80% tread left

Price: $1100 firm with tyres

Contact Details: 043339071
                  Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only or shipping at buyers expense

Comment

• Shinny, what are the tire specs. Could be keen also you sure they are 8's yeah?
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Mike... you have problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by usdmem1 View Post
                        shinny, what are the tire specs. Could be keen also you sure they are 8's yeah?
                        165/55

Comment

• Oooh would def need chunkier tires to pull them off on my daily ... That's cool man. Grouse wheel but think I will pass
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• gotta run 205/50 to fit nice on my car ><
                            sigpic

Comment

• wtb 4x100 wheels 15x7 or 8 not really fussed on style tell me what you got

Comment

• Originally posted by bryan3976 View Post
                                wtb 4x100 wheels 15x7 or 8 not really fussed on style tell me what you got
                                Did you not see the ad above?

Comment

Working...
                                X