No announcement yet.

Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbh i just wanna step back to a more simple car thats still fun. And to get a bit of a savings boost. Its a awesome car and i've been through a lot with it i just think its time to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie_91 View Post
      Tbh i just wanna step back to a more simple car thats still fun. And to get a bit of a savings boost. Its a awesome car and i've been through a lot with it i just think its time to move on.
      well i hope it goes to someone who appreciates it coz it really is amazing inside and out, which is awesome to see for a track car!

Comment

• ^ Maybe throw it up on my105 if you haven't already?
        FRUSH

Comment

• i havent yet.. do u have to pay for that site ? final photoshoot this weekend for Fast Fours

Comment

• FS: 5x114.3 BBS RS 16x6.5 (or 7 cant remember) standard wheels no lips. PM me an offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
              FS: 5x114.3 BBS RS 16x6.5 (or 7 cant remember) standard wheels no lips. PM me an offer.
              Offset and flat backed?

Comment

• +33 offset dyl, but not sure if its flat blacked.

Comment

• Pics George?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Sorry neil dont got any. Its for a buddy of mine, everyone knows what RS' are like, its the specs that matter. If you really really want some i could get some

Comment

• 2x 16x9+13 SSR Reverse Mesh (silver) 205/50 Adrenalins
                      2x 16x9.5 +19 SSR Reverse Mesh (gold) 205/55

very good condition
                      not bothered at all if they dont sell so dont even bother bargaining

$1750

[

Comment

• above wheels SOLD!!

Comment

• Well that was quick.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Copy/Pasted from add so don't flame meh haha!

Hey guys,

So, up for sale is my 1987 W124! Have owned the car for the last 2 years now, and cannot believe how reliable the old girl has been, was resprayed black from the original champagne in February this year. NOT a closed door job, only thing that hasn't been done is the engine bay... Details as below!

- 4cyl 3 speed automatic.
                            - 'Dildo' style gear selector.
                            - $700 Eibach sport springs all round.
                            - 6x9 JBL GTO938 co-axials in the back, 4" co-axials in the front.
                            - Has an aftermarket 'eonon' touchscreen
                            - 17" AMG Monoblock IV wheels, sitting on 235/45/17 all round. - Note: WILL come with original 15" wheels which have brand new tyres.
                            - Leather is in awesome condition, however the dash has 3 minor cracks (as seen in photo's) and the drivers seat has one patch job.
                            - Lukey sport exhaust
                            - Replaced the rear wheel bushings, are now polyurethane (will last a life time!)
                            - Awesome on fuel, about 10L/100km.
                            - Front steering knuckles have been upgraded, meaning this thing has crazy steering lock! (The previous owner has planned on dropping an sr20det into it, and turning it into a drift car... didnt happen!)

Only niggling thing is that the 2 front shocks will most likely need replacing in the near future, honest to god doesn't bother me at all, but can be a bit rough on larger potholes.

If you have absolutely anymore question, feel free to give me a call or text anytime! I'm positive there is many more upgrades I have forgotten, as my bank account has seen $3k dropped into this car, so I think the asking price is fair

WILL come with RWC and rego till March 2013!

Comment

• For sale: 4x BBS RS. I originally had these imported to AUS from Poland for my e30 coupe.

Specs: 4x100, center bore-57.1
                              2x 15x9 et03
                              2x 15x8 et12
                              Tires: Toyo T1R 195/50/15 (90-95% tread left)

Price and price conditions: $2500 FIRM with tires
                              Wheels are in perfect condition, no gutter rash, no bends, no scratches. Tires have only done estimated 2000km's

Selling because I have other wheels now and the coil-overs from the coupe will be transferred to the wagon, therefor the coupe will look silly with these wheels on if it isn't lowered. I originally payed $2400 for the wheels to be posted here, then another $820 for tires.

Pictures:

Contact Details:
                              Mobile - 0413220185
                              email - dny_all@yahoo.com.au
                              or just PM me.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up at my place. Not too keen to post out, but if you want to organise a courier to come pick them up I am fine with that, I can package them up for postage. Through e-go should cost about $70 or so for them to pick up form my place and drop at your closest depot.
                              Last edited by USDMem1; 11-25-2012, 11:46 PM.
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Just to keep the BBS theme going.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....#ht_500wt_1414

BBS RS
                                5x114.3
                                17x9et35 with 1" lip 205/45
                                17x9.5tet39 with 1.5" lip 215/45

Genuine polished lips
                                After market gold bolt (good quality, not ebay specials...) with original nuts
                                original barrels, one has had a very small crack drilled and welded (crack was small enough that wheel still held air before repair)
                                genuine polished half height hexs
                                genuine black badges with gold lettering
                                matt/flat silver centres
                                original waffles
                                original metal valves to suit each lip

Rear:

Front:

Front:

Rear:

Rear:

Front:

Rear:

Front:

Individual photos were taken this morning using my phone, so are a bit average and have a bit of dust etc on them from the gravel roads at the show yesterday.

$2300obo

Located in Glen Waverley, Melbourne, VIC
                                Will ship at buyers cost.

Can come with 5x100-5x114.3 15mm and 20mm adaptec adapters for extra, but I will need to hold on to these for the next 3-4 weeks until replacements arrive or I can get a different set of wheels fitted to the car that dont require those.
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X