SSR Felinni LM-9 18" (gunmetal) centre
    Comes with centre caps
    Original air valves

Specs :

Pcd hub 5x114.3
    Front 18x8 offset +45
    Rear 18x9 offset +38

Will suit most vehices

There's a slight gutter rash on one rim , can be easily fix by the professional. No cracks or buckles on the 4 rims.

Pics

Price $1600 or the nearest best offer.
    Can ship australia wide. PM FOR PRICE.
    Thank you .
    awww sheeeeeeit.. full frothing at these wheels

Comment

• E21 quicksale

Hi guys
      I have in my possession a 1981 BMW E21 318i that i wish to NOT have in my possession... Its due for a roadworthy and I don't have the money or the time to be fixing up an old classic at the moment.
      So rather than send it straight off to the scrap yard, I thought I'd advertise it here first, to see if it can find a good home for someone willing to put the time in to restore the old girl.

She has a few problems here and there, but still drives and is most certainly repairable, and the chassis is in very good nick with no rust or buckles. The body has a few dints and scrapes from the previous owner and some hail dints on the roof, but on the whole, its not too bad and would make a fantastic project.

1.jpg
      2.jpg
      3.jpg
      4.jpg

$400 or best offer, call Andrew on 0421889016 for details. Located south eastern Melbourne

Comment

• Pics no work
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• still no worky hahaha

Comment

• Working for me Ox, both sets.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• i right clicked and opened them in a new window, then pasted them and they worked...?
                  but now they dont. im so lost
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Workmates car, Is defected, needs an engineers report for engine conversion. Has 4age, Comes with 3 sets of wheels, full turbo kit with ecu etc, another set of lowered suspension etc.

Chasking $4k...

/

Comment

• Thats a pretty cool looking corolla

Any more info on the condition of the body/rust etc and what the other sets of wheels may be?

I have a friend who is a Toyota fan, he has many corollas, he may be interested.
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I believe one of the other sets are MK1 ssr's... Body is in pretty good condition, fuck all if any rust.

Like I said, Theres also a full turbo kit for it with ecu, manifold, everything.

Comment

• hmm friend is very keen on it, but no cash right now, unless your workmate would be interested in a AE71 wagon
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Happy Bidding!

Last edited by Dubstance; 02-10-2012, 03:58 AM.
                            '92 16v Passat Wagon on Bagyard Air Ride

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              hmm friend is very keen on it, but no cash right now, unless your workmate would be interested in a AE71 wagon
                              Ill find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                                You have a PM.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X