Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also need these gone!!
    Was silly enough to buy another set of wheels instead of tires for my current ones :S

Location.
    Melboures, Vic

Simmons b45
    3 piece
    Size: 15x7 or 7.5 +35
    Stud: 4x100
    Comes with Nankang tires, 185,45,15

Pic

Condition is average. Was going to refurb myself. Caps need replacing, needs a respray and there a few gutter rashes as well. Bought it like this.

Looking for $400 or any reasonable offer or swaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
      $37K
      170,xxx
      2004 E46 M3
      1 owner
      Immac.
      Silver
      H + R Springs
      19" Oem Wheels in Satin Black
      Tucks all round.

NEGO.
      If i was ready to sell the racecar and the e30, this would be my next car. And maybe do a s**tload of OT :p
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• For sale: EG Civic carbon fibre bonnet 3.7kg
        Price and price conditions: $500
        Pictures:

Contact Details: Please PM
        Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up

For sale:EG civic rear carbon fibre spoiler *(SPOON replica)
        Price and price conditions: $200
        Pictures:

Contact Details:Pleasde PM

For sale:EG civic front bumper (Black unpainted)
        Price and price conditions:$50
        Pictures:

Contact Details:Please PM
        Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:pick up

For sale: EG civic intake suit d15 with SAAS pod filter
        Price and price conditions: $50ono
        Pictures:

Contact Details:Please PM

Comment

• Originally posted by fredman007 View Post
          how nego is he on it?
          quite negotiable man. he wants it gone.

high kms yes, but its been carefully maintained and is mint!

driven it before and it goes like a cheetah on crack.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
            If i was ready to sell the racecar and the e30, this would be my next car. And maybe do a s**tload of OT :p
            dude. please do it.

e46 is definitely on the list for car in next 5 years.

so boss.

Comment

• hey waterboy. would you know if that eg duckbill spolier would fit on a honda jazz??

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
                hey waterboy. would you know if that eg duckbill spolier would fit on a honda jazz??
                Not sure mate! Some Honda people may know.

Comment

hey waterboy. would you know if that eg duckbill spolier would fit on a honda jazz??
                  lol no, cant believe u would ask that =P
                  sigpic

Comment

• hahaha yeah well thought i might ask. kinda knew it couldnt lol .... wish it could tho cause dont really wanna fork out 590 on a real one hahahaha

Comment

• my mate was parting his jazz out not so long ago, you may know him, i think he bought your P1s
                      sigpic

Comment

• Thinking of selling my e46, its currently got mtech II bodykit all around + custom arqray style front lip, airforce air suspension, carbon fiber CSL style boot, projector headlights, led tails, ac schnitzer roof spoiler, retrimmed seats in orange colour. Im selling it without my wheels and audio equipment. I can supply the car with stock wheels, king springs + stock springs too, and stock steering wheel

its an 98 BMW 318i manual with about 92k km.

Heres a picture from SW meet

If interested you can pm me or call me at 0420988784. Im chasing about $18,950 OR i can reduce the price if buyer doesnt want the air suspension and bodykit

Comment

• Also i have a set of genuine OZ Futura for sale, pretty rare here in aus. Spec is 17x8 +45 with 205/40/17 17x9 +45 with 215/40/17. Stud pattern 5x114.3. Condition is very very good. Im after $1950 for them. Welcome to come and inspect the wheels. PM or call me 0420988784. Pics coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                            my mate was parting his jazz out not so long ago, you may know him, i think he bought your P1s
                            yeah remember selling my p1 to him n cing ur ride in a parking lot wen he picked them up. do u know if he still hsa the spolier or did he sell it??

Comment

yeah remember selling my p1 to him n cing ur ride in a parking lot wen he picked them up. do u know if he still hsa the spolier or did he sell it??
                              lol yerh, i was meeting up with him, but i rocked up late hence why i didnt see you lol. im pretty sure its sold, coz he sold the car now and he parted out coz so many ppl bought the parts.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                                Thinking of selling my e46, its currently got mtech II bodykit all around + custom arqray style front lip, airforce air suspension, carbon fiber CSL style boot, projector headlights, led tails, ac schnitzer roof spoiler, retrimmed seats in orange colour. Im selling it without my wheels and audio equipment. I can supply the car with stock wheels, king springs + stock springs too, and stock steering wheel

its an 98 BMW 318i manual with about 92k km.

Heres a picture from SW meet

IMG]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/623/27047918546171220471139.jpg[/IMG]

If interested you can pm me or call me at 0420988784. Im chasing about $18,950 OR i can reduce the price if buyer doesnt want the air suspension and bodykit
                                Ray.... Im speechless.... Need to shoot your car before you sell it 100% Hit me up via PM
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X