No announcement yet.

Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgot to mention they are currently custom pearl red on side and custom pearl gold on the other

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
      forgot to mention they are currently custom pearl red on side and custom pearl gold on the other
      where do you get the steelies in the specs?

i wanna suss out some lulz
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• not to sure. think theres a place out in lilydale that does custom steelies.

got these off Vishes, think his name is Dennis mid last year

Comment

• ah sweet as thanks mate!
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• not eastern wheel works is it? mates looking for some for his civic
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
              not eastern wheel works is it? mates looking for some for his civic
              Not sure on where to get them done, but when i bought mine, the dude mentioned it costing $120 per wheel to get them widened.. just thought id share

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                not eastern wheel works is it? mates looking for some for his civic
                well im selling mine. tell him to buy them lol

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
                  thinking of selling my steelies. see what interest i get
                  2 month old tyres. not 100% if ill sell them with the steelies

size: 15 x8 +25 up front and +10 on rear (4x100)
                  tyres: reoo1 195/50/15

How much?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• looking for $1200 give or take

Comment

• for sale:

work equip 5 spokes.
                      5x114.3, staggered 16x7 16x8 et46.
                      currently split apart centres in primer, lips repaired and looking good, good shine on a couple lips, 2 lips need some more polish work.

pics later.

want a quick sale. $300

Comment

• Hey shinny, i know its off topic, but im just curious. How did you paint the lips on them, and what paint did you use? Its hard for me to paint mine haha
                        Cheers bro

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                          Not sure on where to get them done, but when i bought mine, the dude mentioned it costing $120 per wheel to get them widened.. just thought id share
                          120 per wheel, ive heard of something close to that, only thing is it only goes up to 7inch, its another 120 for wider but that means 2 welds. the way they are done is u buy stock steelies, they cut of the lips of another and weld it on to your one. but 7 inch is the max.

like i said more than 7 is another lip on, however legal standards in aus only allows one weld so yerh. shinny's wheels were from dennis(vishes) who previously bought them off a guy in QLD, so yerh they were done over there. Hope that helps =D
                          sigpic

Comment

• I like them on the Jazz shinny, been spotting you around BH a bit lately
                            FRUSH

Comment

• Sneaker heads waddup?

LEBRON 8 v/2
                              Located in the western suburbs
                              Pick up only
                              Brand new never worn (except once to test fit. take a look at the pics for details)
                              Authentic
                              Size 9
                              Name your offer. All reasonable offers will be considered. Highest offer will get it.
                              May consider swaps for size 11-11.5 low cuts, some threads/jackets (size M or L depending on brand) of equal value + cash my way or yours or a fish eye lens to suit a canon t3i.
                              Reason for selling? doesnt fit me and need money to pay rego and insurance. So i want these gone ASAP
                              So as you can tell, pretty desperate for cash so you may pick up a good deal here. All REASONABLE offers will be considered.
                              PM ONLY please or name your offer here - up to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                                Hey shinny, i know its off topic, but im just curious. How did you paint the lips on them, and what paint did you use? Its hard for me to paint mine haha
                                Cheers bro
                                A lot of time and effort lol. Got my paint custom mixed at Autobahn. Had all these pearls n metallics chucked in. Bout 30 a can

Basically taped up all the areas i didnt want to paint. its a complete ass to do but its worth it. Not really a easier way unless u get a 3 piece wheel

Slotted masking tape on the inner gap where the inner lip met the face then newpapered and covered up the face for the rim. PS sand the mofo back before u tape it up so the paint ahears and then sand it again after with 800grit so its smooth then ad a urethane coat to finish it and make it shiny!! I know its alot of sanding but u rather do it once. Oh also choose the right paint!!! used the wrong paint and had to redo mine. bout 10hrs of fucking hand sanding!!!!

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X