X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone buy my work meisters or tell other ppl, 4x114.3 17x8 +35 =D
    sigpic

Comment

• Same specs as my work meisters, except 2 inchs bigger... hmm.

I run super low profile leb spec tyres?

Comment

• lol u got meisters? but yerh, 2 sets is kinda useless lol
        sigpic

Comment

• Hey guys, trying to help my mate get rid of these.
          Im looking at $400 each, $800 for both. These are a bargain and we want them gone asap, hence the low price. I've seen just one of these in action, and its enough to dismantle your whole car !! Comes with no box, so one will have to be made.

These were hardly used as they came out of a show car, and could have been seen in the blue RX7 at AutoSalon

I am located in the western suburbs, however am happy to meet wherever suits the buyer.

They're Option Audio
          2500W
          1250W RMS
          2 OHM

Like i said, its a bargain, grab it will you can !

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
            I've got a JVC 7" retractable TV screen/monitor for sale, I bought it new a few years ago and only used it for less than 12months, then took it out of my car when I sold it and it's been sitting in the box ever since. I always thought I was going to use it again in another car but I don't think that's going to happen, so it's up for sale.

Size is single DIN, retracts electronically, angle is adjustable, comes with all the instructions and original box. I'll even throw in a custom made vinyl cover to hide it from prying eyes when you park your car somewhere, since it's not a detachable face.

Condition: Perfect

Price: $400 (R.R.P when new was around $800)

Contact: pm here, email buildthreads(at)gmail.com or call 0422 320 101
            cheers
            Now $350

Comment

• Would anyone be interested in my 1990 mk1 cabriolet? 15x,xxx on the clock, new clutch cable, could use some TLC, if anyones interested i'll get some pics up, if u wanna know anything else ask away, has a months rego on it still
              Cars: 70' Beetle - 90' Golf Cabriolet | Wants: e28 5xx or 95' Golf Cabriolet

Originally posted by rírá
              similar to that alright, except with more cowbell

Comment

• Originally posted by ForealsPhotography View Post
                Would anyone be interested in my 1990 mk1 cabriolet? 15x,xxx on the clock, new clutch cable, could use some TLC, if anyones interested i'll get some pics up, if u wanna know anything else ask away, has a months rego on it still
                Join www.vwwatercooled.org.au

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                  already have mate, when i get some pics i'll put it up, last time i tried to sell a car on their they reemed me for not being able to get pics >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by ForealsPhotography View Post
                    already have mate, when i get some pics i'll put it up, last time i tried to sell a car on their they reemed me for not being able to get pics >.<
                    Cant get pics and you are a photographer???

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                      Now $350
                      Sorry I havent been in touch dude, god damn life and its expenses.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                        Cant get pics and you are a photographer???
                        was between cameras at the time, wanted the extra cash for a better body haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Sorry I havent been in touch dude, god damn life and its expenses.
                          all good dude I know where you're coming from, life's a bitch!

Comment

• FOR SALE!!

WORK VS-KF's ( rear pair only!!! without tyres )

wheels will fit s14, s15, r32, r33 , r34, supra, soarer, rx7, ford (pcd: x5 114.3)

18x10.5 -12 with new silver VS center caps

Has gutter rash but can be removed for right price

$1500 NEG

Allen paul 0403506415
                            S/E MELBOUNRE

click below for pics

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/i...owtopic=487815

Comment

• someone buy my 17x8 +35 white work meisters s1 4x114.3
                              $1.3k NEG
                              sigpic

Comment

• We have a set of near new gun-metal Rays wheels for sale. Rare! World renowned with tuners and racing circles, Rays arguably make the best wheels in the world. Shave off months of waiting time from Japan and hundreds off the store price.

Model: Gram Lights 57Ultimate
                                Colour: Gun Blue
                                Size: 18x8.5 + 45 offset. pcd: 5x 114.3 (most jap cars)
                                Condition: Mint! No scratches
                                Weight: 8.4kg! Perfect for track or daily.

From Rays website:
                                "With a look similar to the forged VOLK RE30, the 57Ultimate is RAYS lightest cast wheel to date, with weight savings of between 5 and 15% compared to the 57G wheel (depending on sizes). RAYS development team have achieved their lightest cast wheel while still achieving a high stiffness."

Inspections welcome.
                                Purchase receipt and Rays warranty provided.
                                $1800.00 (purchase price was $2280).

MORE PICS
                                www.garasiauto.com

Comment

Working...
                                X