No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no shit that subaru is yours? man i remember when my accord was stock last year, driving home on prinny hwy, you were hitting your bov valve constantly next to me =S
    sigpic

Comment

• mytrex, wheres the location of the car in your 1st daily pic? PM me please..

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
        I swear I used to see that purple lancer at in nunnadding at Dick smith or close by all the time. you? would have been a few years ago now though.
        prob the old owner LOLs

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
        no shit that subaru is yours? man i remember when my accord was stock last year, driving home on prinny hwy, you were hitting your bov valve constantly next to me =S
        i dont have a BOV. well i do but its plumb back LOLs
        maybe pansy flutter but defiantly no atmo BOV

reece PMed
        Last edited by mytrex; 07-02-2011, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• New seats installed into the E30, picked them up on Friday off a guy that was using them in his 79' Porsche track car. Perfect condition for old style recaro's, seat pump still works as well. FROTH!! haha

DIY'd some seat brackets and it fit perfect. Took a bit of time, but worth it. Seats are a pretty tight fit though, side Bolsters of the bottom of the seat touch the door and the center console. But, so much better than the stock ones :thumbsup: Now all I need to do is get the rears and the doors trimmed to match.

Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• sexual

Comment

• mytrex thats a fucken mint eg man !! Respect

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                mytrex thats a fucken mint eg man !! Respect
                looks like a mirage to me?

Comment

• evo 5 is sex on wheels. love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    looks like a mirage to me?
                    lols hell no!!!!
                    no way a mirage. ITS A CIVIC BROOOOO!!! lols

more pics:

Last edited by mytrex; 07-03-2011, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• mustve been the lighting, the headlights looked like mirage ones i reckon

Comment

• awesome rides mytrex
                        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• dude, chuck in [IMG] and [/IMG] before and after the links haha

Comment

• Picked up my new ride last tuesday..

Devistated i missed the meet last sunday, my other car is out of action.

So heres the new car. 1986 318i e30 coupe.

Sorry about the crappy pics, just off the phone.
                            Will have some better ones soon!
                            Last edited by flushhhteen; 07-04-2011, 06:55 AM. Reason: Photos wouldnt work

Comment

• Was grave digging through my old library and resurrected some from '08-'09

Sold up mid '09

Athid's beast
                              Last edited by sloe; 07-03-2011, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• isnt that s15 NA? has no intercooler...
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X