No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at the JDMST meet? yeah i was there. not actually planning to much but will see how i go with it

Comment

• Comment

• Mask driving. Fuk yeh.
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Comment

• mike did you go to gc today? robin texted me and said he saw an e30 and i was afraid one of em didnt get the msg.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
              mike did you go to gc today? robin texted me and said he saw an e30 and i was afraid one of em didnt get the msg.
              lol yep i did. sigh. got there, private function, i'm like wtf... hmm dang. Oh well, next time i guess
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Comment

• Mike, Friday

Comment

• sick photos melv. saves me posting it up lol

Comment

• - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Good work muski, cant wait to see it again in 27 days...
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Good work muski, cant wait to see it again in 27 days...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Good work muski, cant wait to see it again in 27 days...

Haha and counting! As soon as its back the guards will be getting some Oxer love

Comment

• then some damo repairs once the kilo of bog falls out?

Comment

• Nah not Gunna pump the guards. Gunna lip them a bit sorta like toli's. Bog is higher up so hopefully it stays there.

Comment

Working...
                                X