Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanna.spoon,

Would never do anything like that to Zelda.
    That build, not good quality at all and is very frowned upon by lots of VW drag builders...

I've got something else planned for Zelda.
    She'll most likely end up running something you'd usually see a MK1 or MK2 Golf run and will be on air.
    Interior will be updated with some mad front seats, looking at adapting Recaro's to fit the stock seat rails but we'll see. Just have to make sure everything is legal. Need the seats to sit lower as well, so will chop the standard seat rails in half and then weld them up lower.

Should be a bit of a head turner when she's black as well.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Legal?

Whats that?

Comment

• Don't worry, Zelda isn't very legal at the moment...

She probably never will be either. I guess I just want to make sure the seats stay in the position they're in if I hit a wall going sideways. Might even install a roll cage in her.

Because, race car.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• new set up but a work in progress atm

need extended front studs to fit front wheels

Comment

• honestly why wouldn't you have studds for. give you nothing but trouble shinny!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post

new set up but a work in progress atm

need extended front studs to fit front wheels
              Looks interesting! Whats the wheels?

Comment

• Been looking at all of these Skylines and was wondering why everyone had them. Then I realized that they're only illegal in the States. I'm about to move to Australia just to buy one.

Comment

• Really? Illegal in the states? Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    wanna.spoon,

Would never do anything like that to Zelda.
                    That build, not good quality at all and is very frowned upon by lots of VW drag builders...

I've got something else planned for Zelda.
                    She'll most likely end up running something you'd usually see a MK1 or MK2 Golf run and will be on air.
                    Interior will be updated with some mad front seats, looking at adapting Recaro's to fit the stock seat rails but we'll see. Just have to make sure everything is legal. Need the seats to sit lower as well, so will chop the standard seat rails in half and then weld them up lower.

Should be a bit of a head turner when she's black as well.
                    I have an mk1 ! Haha, ok thats all i had to say. .. . . . But nah seriously i love beetles and reckon it would be awesome on air. Anyway ill just pm the rest to avoid congestion haha

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                    Really? Illegal in the states? Why?
                    Something about the skylines not meeting the requirements of the u.s equivalent to vicroads. And its not the entire states, only most states or so i beleive

Comment

• Originally posted by eXerGy View Post
                      Been looking at all of these Skylines and was wondering why everyone had them. Then I realized that they're only illegal in the States. I'm about to move to Australia just to buy one.
                      Skylines are amazing. I'm upto my 4th and can see a 5th on the horizon lol

Comment

• I think emissions is one of the main reasons... Don't quote me though.

Comment

• r35 moh?

oh yeah i read it once ages ago. Emissions would have to do with it if i recall quickly. Wasnt there like a crack down x amount of months ago where they were confiscating skylines?

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                            r35 moh?

oh yeah i read it once ages ago. Emissions would have to do with it if i recall quickly. Wasnt there like a crack down x amount of months ago where they were confiscating skylines?

Comment

• On a lighter note, that R35 GTR is a local delivered car in the USA and all is good.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X