• Show
Clear All

• always love your ride, about time you got on here
    sigpic

Comment

• Civic is baaaaaangin'

Comment

• It's just a garage ornament these days

......... 3.8L V6 + T04Z + 15psi + e85 = 500rwhp - 10sec 1/4 mile - Hopefully .........

Comment

• Pwoah that blowa'

Comment

• Originally posted by tsol0811 View Post
            Here's a picture of my Honda Ek sitting on BBS RS001 rebarreled to, 15 x 8 +12.3

Representing NSW Sydney!

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
            This is awesome. Welcome to Stanceworks brother! You get +2 points for coming from sydney and not rocking fakes <3 haha

*waits for george to come in*
            HOLY DONUTS ! First ek i've seen in aggeeesss done right, AND A HONDA WITH PROPER WHEELS AND NOT ROTA'S!?!?! Jesus, its going to snow.

Nah all jokes aside dude, mad ride and much respect coming from sydney and rocking a proper ride with proper wheels !

Comment

• nice civvvvvy babes. wat lens did you use to take le piccaz?
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                  This is awesome. Welcome to Stanceworks brother! You get +2 points for coming from sydney and not rocking fakes <3 haha

*waits for george to come in*
                  Thanks! yeah the debate on fake wheels in syd! LOL i guess its because of easy access through JDMYARD? i dont really know but im never gonna rock fakes! fuck em!

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                  always love your ride, about time you got on here
                  Thanks mate! i always knew about stance works but looks like im finally here!

Originally posted by xdrift View Post
                  Civic is baaaaaangin'
                  Baggin? more like staaaacticin

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                  HOLY DONUTS ! First ek i've seen in aggeeesss done right, AND A HONDA WITH PROPER WHEELS AND NOT ROTA'S!?!?! Jesus, its going to snow.

Nah all jokes aside dude, mad ride and much respect coming from sydney and rocking a proper ride with proper wheels !
                  Thanks heaps for the compliments, i have further plans with my wheels! going to become a wheel whore!

Ive ordered a new set of lips for my BBS which will be re barreled my self to go WIDER!
                  Specs will become from 15x8 +12.3 to 15x8.5 +6. Centres will be resprayed to pearl white

Also i've got winter wheels coming which will be rebarreled steelies 15x8 +15

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  nice civvvvvy babes. wat lens did you use to take le piccaz?
                  Thanks babes, LOL I used SIGMA 70-200mm f2.8 on D7000!

Comment

• Han dude, where do you get your lips for the bbs? Im searching for somewhere with reasonable pricing

Comment

• Chyeaa Ryan.

Comment

Thanks! yeah the debate on fake wheels in syd! LOL i guess its because of easy access through JDMYARD? i dont really know but im never gonna rock fakes! fuck em!

We're gonna get a long just nicely. You should meet OxP aka owen. his from your traps. same attitude.

Comment

• sold the liberty, acquired a cress. waiting on coilovers

http://fitmentforaking.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                            Han dude, where do you get your lips for the bbs? Im searching for somewhere with reasonable pricing
                            Hey George, ill pm you the website! Its german so you got to email him to get in contact so that he can ship in to AUS! its been a week since i ordered my 2.5" lips! 2 more weeks to go! going to disassemble my wheels soon!

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                            We're gonna get a long just nicely. You should meet OxP aka owen. his from your traps. same attitude.
                            Lol, im sure we'll meet up soon during hellaflush? and OxP, still havent met but seen pics of his car! looking awesome!

Comment

Thanks babes, LOL I used SIGMA 70-200mm f2.8 on D7000!
                              Ahhhh, 70-200mm.....hmmm maybe i should invest in a longer focal length lens rather than a UWA one. =]
                              Thanks babes.

Good to see you soldiering on Ryan, despite small front end scuffz. =]
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Yeah well what can ya do..... Haha already sourcing parts to fix it so should be right in a week or two! I just wanna get back out there haha

Comment

Working...
                                X