Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best commo yet?!?
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• group fap sesh!!! proper stance

Comment

• wow

best stanced ve, this guy has taste!
        Tyrepower North Melbourne
        Christopher Lai - Franchise Owner
        PM/SMS for a quote | Tyres / Wheels / Alignment /
        212 Abbotsford St, North Melbourne

Comment

• i need to finish all the mods on this thing already and stop adding more!!

Comment

• Loving that wagon
            Flickr

Comment

• best commodore EVER

Comment

• Is E34 equipped now!

Comment

• Took a 4 hour drive to Tamworth after TAFE yesterday afternoon to go have a look, and then I knew I had to have it.

It's a 1991 BMW E34 525i in Alpine White II. Black leather interior, sunroof, very good condition for it's age.

Pic just after I bought it.

Comment

• That's the shit! Can't wait to see progress.

Comment

• Should've been a 540 haha

Comment

• Ok guys, for Jaemmy, the point of him gettin the car was to have a daily so that his R32 can become a dedicated track car.
                        So why can i see this getting slammed to the ground with custom euro rims on it? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          Ok guys, for Jaemmy, the point of him gettin the car was to have a daily so that his R32 can become a dedicated track car.
                          So why can i see this getting slammed to the ground with custom euro rims on it? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                          hahaha,

My daily is an e39 540i...

But yes, I can see this daily getting slammed like Haks e36 daily, Where you couldn't even get your shoe under his front bar...

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            Ok guys, for Jaemmy, the point of him gettin the car was to have a daily so that his R32 can become a dedicated track car.
                            bags and some tidy wheels = perfect daily
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Don't really know what the plans are for this car, I'm going to clean it up a bit more though.

If I had the budget, it might have been a 540 or something but you gotta remember I still only work at Target casually haha.

Seriously I love driving it, it's not gutless, it has a nice exhaust note, leather has no cracks, it's comfortable, audio is good, fuel consumption is good. The only thing extra I would have wanted was probably front fog lights but that can be a project for later and for the price I paid I'm not complaining.

Comment

• Price?

Comment

Working...
                                X