No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a chance in hell that the car would make it out of the driveway at that height. Before I broke my swaybar and sump I had it about 2cm higher then this and that was daily driven for a bit over 2 months, could barely get into work.
    I'll only ever drive it at this height if I get a defect, since that's a free pass and even then I'd have to drive super slow coz the cats eyes are too tall to clear.
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      well currently there is still 1cm left to the ground from the front pipe and the sway bar and about 15mm-20mm for the chassis rails and cross member at the front, but there seems to be more room at the back

so i guess i could lay the front on the ground by getting 205/40 rubber fitted, but don't think i will do that on this car, i'll raise it a little to make it driveable

i'm too attached to this car to do anything raddical to it to make it go low, like notching the fender rails and doing tubs, but the next 180 I own, i will not rest untill i can lay the chassis rails square on the ground the whole length of the car
      Crazy!

I still remember the day you bought this car.

You put it through hell and now it's crazy.

Welldone!

Comment

• ha ha Jamie <3
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I have a 2000 BMW 323i on 18's. Rear has been lowered about 1 and a half inches (to get rid of wheel gap), waiting on lowered springs for the front. check profile for old pics of car. Be warned that it was stock height then.

Comment

• Ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
              Ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
                Ok.
                Originally posted by .Ryan. View Post

Comment

• lol
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobba View Post
                    I have a 2000 BMW 323i on 18's. Rear has been lowered about 1 and a half inches (to get rid of wheel gap), waiting on lowered springs for the front. check profile for old pics of car. Be warned that it was stock height then.
                    that pic is so small man, post up bigger pics

Comment

• I kept reading until I read "lowered springs" haha

Either way, nice car choice.

Comment

• Lol, I couldn't afford coil-overs at the time. Ride height is about 15 cm, enough to clear kangaroo carcasses and get into petrol stations.

Comment

• 318is 5speed. super low king springs, currently saving for coilovers. just about to let go of these wheels to the buyer and buy a set of 17x8.5 ESM wheels.

IG: wade_rees_
                          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Good stuff, 17's will suit it much better.

Comment

• Theres one fuel servo near my house I can't get out of one of the exits because of the speedbumps, but you get that with 70mm static, 150mm is more than enough to clear whatever you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                                Good stuff, 17's will suit it much better.
                                yeah these wheels were from a previous car, I'm looking at 16's and 17's. worried about clearance. getting the coil overs first then wheels.
                                IG: wade_rees_
                                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X