Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
    Got lunch, drove home via the beach seeing as it was a nice day. Got followed by a HWP which called for assistance. No other story behind it, I was doing under the speed limit just chilling.

Maybe just a case of mistaken identity but when they realised they got the wrong guy they were too embarrassed and macho to fess up so they proceeded to hand out lots of defects to justify the operation and backup?

Comment

• My baby finally finished paint wise, more lows and wheels coming in the next few months.

It's come a long way from it's original form (pictured mid-way through repairs about 3-4 months ago)
      Last edited by Guest; 02-12-2012, 04:11 AM.

Comment

• sure is different from the gold colour

Comment

• credz to Matt Lew.

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Saaaaaa VIP haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
              Got lunch, drove home via the beach seeing as it was a nice day. Got followed by a HWP which called for assistance. No other story behind it, I was doing under the speed limit just chilling.
              Fuck dude, thats retarded.. I know exactly how you feel.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• LOL Roman, can you move the car or too low to move?
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• The front tires are too big 215/40 and scrape on the top fender rail otherwise the car moves just makes realy bad scrubbing noises, I'm probably going to go down to a 205/40 for the front since i have some laying around

The front pipe and the swaybar are like 1cm from the ground though, so i guess i'll have to raise it at least 1-2cm to have it properly driveable
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Any more low Roman or you done?

Comment

• Originally posted by (OO)SKYLINE(OO) View Post
                        Any more low Roman or you done?

well currently there is still 1cm left to the ground from the front pipe and the sway bar and about 15mm-20mm for the chassis rails and cross member at the front, but there seems to be more room at the back

so i guess i could lay the front on the ground by getting 205/40 rubber fitted, but don't think i will do that on this car, i'll raise it a little to make it driveable

i'm too attached to this car to do anything raddical to it to make it go low, like notching the fender rails and doing tubs, but the next 180 I own, i will not rest untill i can lay the chassis rails square on the ground the whole length of the car

Comment

• 180 looks sick roman.

can't believe how low it is!

Comment

• Just needs the front lip

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                              180 looks sick roman.

can't believe how low it is!
                              thanks, I did it for the lols coz i was always wondering if i could ever get it rim on guard with 17s

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                              Just needs the front lip
                              If I get a front lip, I might get reported for cruelty to ants, the poor buggers would stand no chance

the day I put on a front lip, is the day it will end up in pieces, just as soon as I try to leave the driveway lol

Comment

• Too bad you'd never actually drive it like that eh?
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X