Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
    i dont see a point in blanking out number plates unless your showing off your illegal modifications or doing burnouts/drifting etc... that mx5 clearly dosent have poke and isent the lowest one on here and is just sitting there so i dont see why police would give 2 fucks ?

but like you said, paranoid =P
    Rims are outside the guards, hard to tell in those photos though. You never know who you might have a disagreement with on a forum, i would **** to come to my car and see it keyed as i have before.

but like you said, you don't see the point =P

Comment

• weoweoweoweoweoweoweoweo

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Hey guys, been lurking for a while and figured I should post up my cars. I've got a mk3 golf and a mk1. At the moment they are both off the road. Got defected in the mk3 and didnt have the money at the time to fix it, but should be getting it back on the road in the next few weeks.

I'm not rocking a yellow bonnet and grill cus I think it's cool either. Its just right now paint would cost me the best part of about 4 weeks work and I cant really justify it at the moment.

Here's the mk1. Some of you may have seen it at Dub-Stitute.

Look forward to meeting you guys in the future!
        Foff
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• I love your mk1 dude, very cool.

Comment

• was your number plate a different colour in the past TRaNz?
            cant say I recall it standing out so much, or maybe was just because I was blown away by the rest of the car.

foffa!!! yeah that mk1 and mk3 both go ok I guess
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
              was your number plate a different colour in the past TRaNz?
              cant say I recall it standing out so much, or maybe was just because I was blown away by the rest of the car.
              haha, plates have always been the normal white slimlines.
              i probably should consider getting them with a black background and white font ay.

Comment

• DIY black & white number plate. $2.50.

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
                  DIY black & white number plate. $2.50.
                  but then it might look ugly........OMFG TIFFANY BLUE..... =D

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    but then it might look ugly........OMFG TIFFANY BLUE..... =D
                    know of some tiffany blue work wheels for sale that could go with those plates.
                    naww matching colours, that'd be cute
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                      know of some tiffany blue work wheels for sale that could go with those plates.
                      naww matching colours, that'd be cute
                      wouldnt happen to be ryan's 16s? LOL...saaaaaaa pretttiii

Comment

• ooo does ryan own those now!?!
                        this is what I was thinking...

Comment

• Hi ya'll!

How is it going melbourne?
                          I live in australia for more than 2 years now and currently my ride is this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

planning to get TE37SL for her, and now i'm saving up my money

Nice to meet you guys!

Comment

• oh i dunno, its just a pic i saw on his FB a while ago that he upped.

Nice subie....whoaaa..southbank ayyy... baller

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post

Here's the mk1. Some of you may have seen it at Dub-Stitute.

Look forward to meeting you guys in the future!
                              Foff
                              Damn man, love the MK1. I have been on the hunt for an Mk1/2 for a while now. Awesome car.

Also, the pics (i assume) of your Mk3 aren't working???
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Thanks man! Yeah mk1's are a bit of fun. There's nothing quite like driving a 40 year old car!

I can see the photos of my mk3 fine.. wonder if everyone is having this problem. It's a shitbox anyway haha.
                                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X