• Show
Clear All

• 5-0 man, 5-0

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Pics/vids of them frying.
      yes. this.

Comment

• Not really a fan of the NC but it looks great.

Comment

• Last edited by Guest; 01-30-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• blanking number plates because I'm a paranoid cunt

Comment

• MX5 looks spot on
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Quick happy snap from tonight, no editing whatsoever, just some tinkering with the ISO on my camera.
                Obviously not much of a low going, but it's coming all in due time, just thought I'd get up what I'm currently driving as a daily.

I just thought I'd mention, I have a full air bag setup coming soon and a nice new paint job too.
                Custom wheels too, which shall be very nice indeed.

Unfortunately, not many cars come with 4x130 stud patterns. No good rims anyway, hence the custom ones...
                Last edited by SebastienPeek; 01-30-2012, 06:06 AM.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aristocrat27 View Post
                  Ha ha yeah I did lose the UNIT sticker very quickly don't worry about that. I did the sticker bomb as my front lip has been bashed around something chronic so was just to hide all the scrapes etc...
                  i notice alot of dudes just carry a paint can in the car to touch up the lower end of the bar every now and then.

i also see dudes black out the bottom few cms of a lip, so that they could get away with quick matt black touch ups. more STREET RACER look, but you get my drift ay. if you cant be assed matching to the car color and scrape THAT much.

food for thought?

Comment

• i dont see a point in blanking out number plates unless your showing off your illegal modifications or doing burnouts/drifting etc... that mx5 clearly dosent have poke and isent the lowest one on here and is just sitting there so i dont see why police would give 2 fucks ?

but like you said, paranoid =P

Comment

• Some nice rides coming through. Hope to see these rides in person this year

Comment

• only good pic of my car from the weekend (thats my fault, not the photographers)
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Same as above haha

Comment

• as if george, yours was sweet from every angle
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Should of gotten best stance IMO haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                                Should of gotten best stance IMO haha.
                                404 award not found.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X