Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Or tuck them like a fucking boss, ahaha
    im trying to find the bora/jetta that rocked them a few years back, think it was at worthersee

got a pair of 20s sitting in the back yard, really want to put them on the front but cant buy a tyre small enough to get them on (215/25/20 or something similar) so might rock them on teh back and put 16" steelies on the front for the skids
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• going wider again hawk?
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post

Whats going on here? You re-doing it all?

I have no idea how you would go about doing a job like that, but that looks weird. Don't like the hammer sitting on the trunk lid either :/
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Cracks in the joins?

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
            Perfect

20x8 +35, would buy and space out.
            This is a thing of beauty

Ballarat's boganness is contagious guys, avoid if you can
            your car isnt low enough.

Comment

• u bolts still hit the chassis rails and the tailshaft hits a chassis cross brace
              Last edited by Lukey; 01-10-2016, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• yep, panel beater used sikaflex *facepalm* half of it didnt stick to the unprepped fenders, and ended up with cracks all through the joins

all 4 fenders came off, have been put back on with panelbond, and started fibreglassing it all in.

hammer on bootlid doesnt matter the spoiler was sika'd on too, so its being redone aswell.

pretty much whole car is getting resprayed again.

this time the fenders are a bit closer into the car, more evenly spaced side to side(lhr was out like 15mm too far), smoother transitions from original panel to fender(used to have a noticable edge) and the way hes done it should be good for a very long time

and the cars gonna have half the amount of bog in it this time

definitely a kick to the guts, but my mate is sorting it out, and hes smashing through it.

Comment

• What a head fuck.

At least it's getting done proper now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                    im trying to find the bora/jetta that rocked them a few years back, think it was at worthersee

got a pair of 20s sitting in the back yard, really want to put them on the front but cant buy a tyre small enough to get them on (215/25/20 or something similar) so might rock them on teh back and put 16" steelies on the front for the skids
                    Fuckkkk, I need to do it man. Would have to run some serious rubber bands.

But idea is similar to mine, tucking in the rear and stockies up front for some fwd skids!
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                      yep, panel beater used sikaflex *facepalm* half of it didnt stick to the unprepped fenders, and ended up with cracks all through the joins

all 4 fenders came off, have been put back on with panelbond, and started fibreglassing it all in.

hammer on bootlid doesnt matter the spoiler was sika'd on too, so its being redone aswell.

pretty much whole car is getting resprayed again.

this time the fenders are a bit closer into the car, more evenly spaced side to side(lhr was out like 15mm too far), smoother transitions from original panel to fender(used to have a noticable edge) and the way hes done it should be good for a very long time

and the cars gonna have half the amount of bog in it this time

definitely a kick to the guts, but my mate is sorting it out, and hes smashing through it.
                      Is this second attempt at the job coming out of your pocket? Or is the original place re-doing it?

What a pain in the ass...
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• So my car is now June in the 2016 Ultimate Klasse calendar Stoked!!

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                          Is this second attempt at the job coming out of your pocket? Or is the original place re-doing it?

What a pain in the ass...
                          shop owner is being a prick about it after saying "we'll fix it"

essentially, my mate has forked out for supplies, and labour on his own time(luckily the place its at now is cool with him working on it after hours), im paying for any replacement bits that need to go back on, and itll get painted at the shop.

absolute bs but its not worth trying to run them through legal channels and dragging it out.

i need to car back so i can start organising the move to qld

Comment

• got given really strong pain killers on a saturday night, ended up buying one of these the next morning...

www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Comment

• nailed it
                                Like a glove

Comment

Working...
                                X