• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needs more lows george.. jks jks..

looking sick on the steelies. missing mine

Comment

• looking good george. I like!!
      got any square on rear shots? looks like it would have a bit of a fat rear end going on.
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Epic

Comment

• So frEShhh george
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• I want an old Golf!! serious, sell it to me next year
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Comment

• V.I.fkn.P!

Comment

• Do burnouts lukey.

Comment

• no skids

Comment

• e21 at the moment

and the e36 as of today

Comment

• i love that spoiler

Comment

• E36 looks amazing on those wheels.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                            e21 at the moment

and the e36 as of today

they 4x4 wheels yeah??? Love it. is that what you had on when you rolled past me?
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• cheers guys, got some style 5s on the way from uk to have a play with, see if i can one up myself :p

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                                they 4x4 wheels yeah??? Love it. is that what you had on when you rolled past me?
                                these are 18" copies of the 19" version available on the 6 series coupes. only set i can find anywhere in 18" though :S and yeh i had these on when i passed you

Comment

Working...
                                X