Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
    Always loved your wagon. Grabbed some shots of my mates 1300 at a recent trackday.

IMG_3843 by ma44al, on Flickr

IMG_3937 by ma44al, on Flickr

Comment

• Looks so much better having gotten rid of those terrible Rota's. I've got Wats to go on next....nothing like those though, just 14x6.5's.

Comment

• some new shoes. new wing should be here this week, waiting on some money to get the jap kit painted and for my new exhaust to be made just still deciding on twin 4" or 3.5" blast tips lol (running off a varex)

got a slight buckle on the edge of othe lip on two of the meisters I'll get rolled out by 100mm

www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by e36bm View Post
          wtf, I didn't know dreams came true. Awesome apprenticeship!
          Wasn't easy to get to where i am, still isn't but it's good can cross it off the bucket list.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
          hollinger box?
          Albins Trans-axle maybe more like it.

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
          Damn man, did someone jump on that roof???

Also, E30 crew REPRESENT!! haha nice job btw
          No idea mike, might have been someone jumped on it. It was from South Australia... or a tree or something maybe.
          Roof isn't perfect but basically kicked it back out tap here and there... One day ill repair it properly. Got a to do list hopefully have it full rego'd before the next E30 meet.

Comment

• new stockies, broooo
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Best wheels

Comment

• Looks good!

I almost contacted you about those wheels you put up for sale the other day btw... was very close to pulling the trigger. Then i thought, hmmm car needs a service, maybe i should save the cash for that...
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Cheers.
                  Which ones Mike? Guessing the mercs?
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                    Cheers.
                    Which ones Mike? Guessing the mercs?
                    the ones that were $600.
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• 5 spoke OZ or Porsche 7 slots?so many wheels.

Comment

• wow maybe i have the wrong person. They were Audi wheels apparently off an A3. no tires. 18x7.5 et50 or something if i remember right.

Comment

• oooooh.
                          sorry forgot about those.
                          yeah my mates wheels. was just spamming for him

Comment

• Finished my coil-pack mount/re-wire/new leads etc Pretty stoked with the result. Haven't tried starting it yet though :/ lol hopefully i didn't mess up any wiring...

Last edited by USDMem1; 08-16-2015, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• that would give a ocd person a hard on
                              great work mike
                              www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Nice work Mike! That bay has come along way since the 100mm show in the dust when I first saw it.

Comment

Working...
                                X