No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how bout a cheap e36? theyd be a dime a dozen over there, easy enough to work on, get a 318is or something to save on cash.

maybe im just biased

Comment

• You did a wrap? Nice!

Comment

• yep, just waiting on more vinyl to finish the boot and rear bumper

Comment

• wrap turned out mint! whats the color code? (3m stuff?)

makes the RF's pop so much nicer
          Like a glove

Comment

• Looks nice! Is it matt silver or grey?

Comment

• got the wrap from ebay, cheapest i could find(incase i royally stuffed it up), its listed as "light grey" but tends to be very silvery in the light

Comment

• When you say cheapest, what sort of $$$ to do the whole car? And is it hard to get right, I've always been sucky at shit like that, I struggle to lay down a rego sticker nicely sometimes, let alone wrap a whole car.

Comment

• Looks fresh man!
                  IG: @sebastienaudeon
                  1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                  *pats Sebs head*
                  there there.
                  keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                    When you say cheapest, what sort of $$$ to do the whole car? And is it hard to get right, I've always been sucky at shit like that, I struggle to lay down a rego sticker nicely sometimes, let alone wrap a whole car.
                    $250 on 20x1.5m.

it can be difficult to get perfect, but lifts up reasonably well, so can take a second(or third) go at it. heatgun is needed to warm it up in spots to get some extra stretch. the most important thing i think is to do it indoors(even then i still managed to get the odd bit of crap stuck under it), and make sure its warm while you're working on it. we smashed out a 12hr day on saturday, and the last few hours(~8-11pm) even with a super awesome heatlamp in front of each panel we worked on, was still colder and harder to work with, resulting in more flaws. also, rope in a friend or 2 to help!! depends how picky you really want to be. mine has a few flaws, but for the price and some spare time, im not fussed.

i did this panel by myself with nearly no help from the heatgun

my previous experience is wrapping the bosses bt50 bonnet, which was harder to use than this stuff!

im still waiting for the last 5m of vinyl to arrive so i can damn well finish it, hopefully it comes tomorrow.

Comment

• do you have a link to the seller of the wrap.

Comment

• they have limited colours, which i assume is why its cheaper. i originally bought a 10m and 5m roll, which they shipped as a full 15mm roll, then ordered another 5m after i stuffed up a couple times and knew id run out before finishing.

Comment

• Never been a big fan of wraps to be honest, no matter how good a job it is, it just looks cheap and nasty... but that's just me. Your car looked awesome befor the wrap.
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• I feel the same elitist Mike. That's a good looking wrap though and I think because it isn't a crazy colour I kinda like it! Good work mate.

Comment

• Me photobombing Taylor.

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• shiiiieeeet

Comment

Working...
                                X