Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
    thanks seb. Going in to fit rubber right now!
    Super keen to see it all fitted up and looking damn fine.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
      Looks so fucking mint. Definitely a fan.
      Looks tough bro!

Comment

• Keen to see how you pull off 17's......18's are a good size for them, so it'll be interesting to see them on there....45 profile might help you with that. What PCD were they, looks like 5x100?

RF's look amazing too, colour is very nice!!! But why'd you mask the barrel like that?

Comment

• you can pull off smaller wheels by going lower and tucking more tyre :P
          www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
            Keen to see how you pull off 17's......18's are a good size for them, so it'll be interesting to see them on there....45 profile might help you with that. What PCD were they, looks like 5x100?

RF's look amazing too, colour is very nice!!! But why'd you mask the barrel like that?
            haha, i had him mask the edge for sealing, but overestimated how much space id need by a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
              you can pull off smaller wheels by going lower and tucking more tyre :P
              For sure, I guess I'm just used to seeing my XR5 on the stock 18's and thinking they're starting to look small....I'm sure they'll work, just interested to see it!

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
              haha, i had him mask the edge for sealing, but overestimated how much space id need by a lot
              It actually doesn't look too bad, probably more so because you're barrels and lips are new....who's going to see it anyway!

Comment

thats the guy. I'm pretty sure I've seen him post on here before. He is working on an awesome looking ra28 celica..top bloke from my dealings with him
                oh mint, wats his username?
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                  Super keen to see it all fitted up and looking damn fine.
                  Originally posted by RBT View Post
                  Looks tough bro!
                  cheers lads

Here are some shitty phone pics off faceie I snapped quickly because running around heaps today

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                  Keen to see how you pull off 17's......18's are a good size for them, so it'll be interesting to see them on there....45 profile might help you with that. What PCD were they, looks like 5x100?
                  Originally posted by Beware View Post
                  For sure, I guess I'm just used to seeing my XR5 on the stock 18's and thinking they're starting to look small....I'm sure they'll work, just interested to see it!
                  Yeah I used to run the 18' volvo R wheels which filled it out nicely. Currently running a 45 profile and its meaty but still fills it out decently. These were redrilled to fit the 5x108 pcd that comes on my model focus

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  oh mint, wats his username?
                  slipped my mind now
                  Like a glove

Comment

• P.S the front is jacked up cos scrub on stock camber. Getting adjustable top hats asap to dial in some negative and then slamming it at front again
                    Like a glove

Comment

• The E36 as it sits at the moment, hopefully i get a hold of a Carbon front lip soon, and Hakhawk's Style 5's. Still need to fit my M3 side skirts also

Comment

• beautiful cars on this page <3

Comment

• oh man, that little Ford makes me full rigid.

So good!
                          Flickr

Comment

• IG: wade_rees_
                            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

cheers lads

Here are some shitty phone pics off faceie I snapped quickly because running around heaps today
                              looks pretty fucken good to me!

Comment

Yeah I used to run the 18' volvo R wheels which filled it out nicely. Currently running a 45 profile and its meaty but still fills it out decently. These were redrilled to fit the 5x108 pcd that comes on my model focus
                                Looks good with a bit of meat on there.....I'm a fan of a bit more sidewall anyway! What I meant was, were they drilled from 5x100 to 5x108?

Comment

Working...
                                X