Clear All

• Works now, very nice

Comment

• Looks fantastic dylan!

Comment

• Looks great! What's next for wheels?

Comment

• Cheers guys.
          Not sure yet... Got a few sets lined up either waiting on tyres or camber tops to make them fit.

Plan was to go back to something a bit more legal (actually 100% legal regarding fitment and tyre size), these were only thrown on cos I was sick of rolling around on 10yr old + stock tyres. Need to get another pair of 215/45/17s and I should be good to go
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BB6Rohan View Post
              A friend of mine took this picture at a recent Honda meet
              Prelude looks awesome.

Major congrats Mike. Things a beast!!

Comment

• The feature for my (now parted out) Race car has been included in the latest February issue of FastFours magazine. Has the f20c swapped Corolla on the front.

I haven't found a copy yet but a friend sent me this pic:
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• all the yes
                  www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Haven't posted on here in a very, very long time!

Kept my MK5 GTI stock for the past 14 months and went mod crazy in the past month or so.

Organising my new set of 18" at the moment. Rolling on a set of BBS RG in 17x8 +40 and 17x9 +42 my mate and I refurb'd for now.

Front going lower next week, rear maxed out with perches removed too.

Comment

• Front down some as you said and will be the goods!
                      didnt know you could get the 8et40 and 9et42 in 17s, I had a set in the same specs in 18s a while back
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Still needs a bit more massaging of the tub to make clearance for the 245s

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Hey guys,

My mates MPS3 that i took a few snaps of the other night, I've been out of the photography game a while so please excuse the lack of correct focus but I thought you'd enjoy this little blue shopping getter.

IMG_2439 by Jesse Sheahan, on Flickr

IMG_2464 by Jesse Sheahan, on Flickr

rest of them here
                          Flickr

Comment

• Hellow I'm new to Australia.. next february i will be studying in Sydney, hope i get a friend that willing to teach me about cars in Australia, NSW specially.. how to buy, where to mod, etc..

and this is my car in my home town Jakarta, Indonesia.

thxu everyone.
                            LowDownSociety Jakarta

Lay Low and Static
                            Instagram: yugalinan / lowdownsociety

Comment

• ^ very nicely done audi! Good luck with your studies in Australia but make sure you get your friend to clearly explain to you the rules of defects when modding your car especially in NSW! :S
                              Like a glove

Comment

• Audi looks awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X