Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EnvyXF View Post
    congrats on the mag feature mate that's a great accomplishment! i got mine in the new edition of street machine, mind you it's in readers rockets rather than a full feature but hey i'm still proud of it!

Thanks mate

Hey readers rides is still a picture in print. Probably selected out of 100's of entries so it's awesome.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• congrats! hope it's not wasted on their audience

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
        Magazine feature came out a few days ago stoked with how it turned out. 7 pages total with a decent write up.
        [IMG]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9357/qmfa.jpg

thanks heaps mate. To be honest I think I will stick to these wheels for a while. I am really happy with them. Mind you, I said the same thing about the Schmidts lol
        love it... i really do!!

Comment

• Where does one acquire a Single|Works banner. Hahahaha.
          So much win over the last few posts. dvious pictures of the E36 already

Comment

• A friend of mine took this picture at a recent Honda meet

Comment

• Weather is nice down on the beach, photo toooiime!
              IG: wade_rees_
              BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• My POS goes again:

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                  Weather is nice down on the beach, photo toooiime!
                  Looking forward to seeing it with those alpina's on. Or did you buy them?
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• No I bought a set of Transam GTA mesh wheels through a guy Oxer knows.
                    IG: wade_rees_
                    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Did a quick Test fit today.

Comment

• cars n the pic, it counts. been ages since ive taken any pics of the car, nothings really changed looks wise

Comment

• IG: wade_rees_
                          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• slowly getting the front lower

Last edited by dylan8; 12-29-2013, 05:28 PM.
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• needs login, dont own a vw, dont wanna register on another site

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                                needs login, dont own a vw, dont wanna register on another site
                                how about now? my bad for being lazy and not uploading to a hosting site
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X