X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Andrew, those wheels.

Comment

• page is full of win!
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• win all round.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• yes.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Post Your Ride: Australia!

Beware your Mr Me is amazing.
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• everytime I see that thing I have to double check the qld plates lol.
                    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                      Beware your Mr Me is amazing.
                      I feel the same way about your wags.....always been a massive wagon fan, of any kind of car! Whats the next set of wheels you'll be putting on it, surely there's something in the pipeline?

Originally posted by foffa View Post
                      everytime I see that thing I have to double check the qld plates lol.
                      Are you expecting something a bit different like that to come out of NSW or VIC, or not even in this country?

Comment

• Magazine feature came out a few days ago stoked with how it turned out. 7 pages total with a decent write up.

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                        I feel the same way about your wags.....always been a massive wagon fan, of any kind of car! Whats the next set of wheels you'll be putting on it, surely there's something in the pipeline?
                        thanks heaps mate. To be honest I think I will stick to these wheels for a while. I am really happy with them. Mind you, I said the same thing about the Schmidts lol
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Congrats! What magazine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                            Are you expecting something a bit different like that to come out of NSW or VIC, or not even in this country?
                            haha, just reminds me of something out of the States, or Europe. kudos to you!
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                              Congrats! What magazine?
                              Hot4's

The latest issue with the free girly calender lol

Comment

• congrats on the mag feature mate that's a great accomplishment! i got mine in the new edition of street machine, mind you it's in readers rockets rather than a full feature but hey i'm still proud of it!

Comment

Working...
                                X