• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tsol0811 View Post
    Steelies on civic... played out..

JOKES! looks good Oxer! <3
    havent you got hair to cut?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      havent you got hair to cut?
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• baha tranz dat gif

Comment

• bahahaha man that gif is amazing
          03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
          getout.

Comment

• I could watch that gif all day. True story.

Comment

• LMFAOOOO i watched it for a few mins when tranz posted it the other day, so good xD

Comment

• So I've finally got my car back on the road after 19 months of being unregistered. I didn't spend 19 months working on the car as it sat on the road in front of my house with no real plans for the rest of 2012 but this year I had some more plans and more money so I could work on it.

I am aware the bodywork still looks like a mess and I have no intentions of improving it. I am fussy with attention to detail but the car is beyond having a clean body and I think it has character.

Most changes were done in the suspension as I refreshed the whole front and rear setup, also got new wheels, interior got all cleaned up, removed a heap of weight from different areas of the car, locked the diff and put 4.6 gears in, got some extractors and acquired a few body parts.

The car isn't finished yet as I have still not received my GKtech rear arm set. I'm waiting for the car to be aligned before I put the aero parts on (got weathershields, front lip autospoiler, factory skirts and factory pods) all to go on. It also needs to go a bit lower on all 4 corners!

Then skids and drive on street occasionally!

Will be repping the stanceworks 'low is a lifestyle' sticker on the back now, not going to run a SW banner as I have some other ideas for later.

Here's a pic one of my mates took today at lunch. The car was very dusty and dirty.

Washed it this afternoon!

Then grabbed some fuel.

Comment

• Ay jimmy, I cah haz shoot of ur car?
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• sell me dem wheelz jimmah
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Ay jimmy, I cah haz shoot of ur car?
                      Yeah!

Comment

• Is there a cat in the back of the car in that front shot on the driveway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                          Is there a cat in the back of the car in that front shot on the driveway?
                          Good spotting, there is My cat has always loved the Skyline.

Interior is almost done, was just fiddling around with indicator stalk so the steering column surround and horn button are yet to be fitted also.

Comment

• The boat and the motorised bike I built over the week.

Comment

• Post some pics of the pushy Josh.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                                Post some pics of the pushy Josh.
                                Will do soon still need to finish up the chain drive for the motor.

Comment

Working...
                                X