Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stigma View Post
    LOL Oxer! You saying Honda is better than Nissan? You lucky you don't live were I do... You'd be raped! Haha! Mine is on a safe tune because it goes thru hard core drifting and limiter bashing bahaha!
    you're damn right honda 4cylinder engines are better then all nissan engines. There are exceptions, like 25's and 26's, but as I said, Toli's bone stock engine with a turbo slapped on it with less boost makes more then your sr or ca. And as for limiter bashing, honda's are built for that from factory.

Lucky you dont live here where people keep up with technology
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Honda engines.

Enough said you noob cake.

Comment

• Haha thats right! I'm from a coast town... what is technology haha

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

Dunno and doesn't matter cause it will be cut out when I put on some 50mm over fenders
          It takes a certain amount of commitment to pull off the look right..
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

LOL Oxer! You saying Honda is better than Nissan? You lucky you don't live were I do... You'd be raped! Haha! Mine is on a safe tune because it goes thru hard core drifting and limiter bashing bahaha!
            I love it when people say it is on a 'safe' tune.

Lol
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
              I love it when people say it is on a 'safe' tune.

Lol
              My tune is so dangerous its illegal in 3 states and 1 territory.

I'm currently sitting on Stage 2.30552 but looking forward to a new set of lighter wheel bolts for stage 2.30552+ yo.

Comment

• Hm I'll weigh in to say I've always been in WA and also only known HP not KW. I've always thought in HP ever since I got into cars so my perspective is all HP so I'm sort of stuck with that. Then again I'm pretty sure most Aussie car mags I started reading back in the day were all HP as well until some of the 'hot hatch' type ones converted over to KW, I think to seem more 'modern' as much as anything else. Dynos I thought used to be HP here too although are KW now I think (haven't had a fast enough car to go on a dyno for a few years haha)

Also agree on that S13.... Don't just hack the thing up and put huge overfenders and all that unless you are going to go the whole hog. Some of the US guys have it down like those Street Sweeper guys etc.

In regard to wheels to suit it, a guy is selling a sweet set of Vienna Kreis (MAE style) wheels that would fill it out. These are the sorts of things you want to make it look good haha Probably not drift on them, but good for shows/shoots/internetz hard parking

Find Wheels, Tyres & Rims ads in Eden Hill 6054, WA. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.
                Last edited by Ant; 08-06-2013, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• chucked everything back on and went for a mini shoot around the corner

Last edited by Guest; 08-08-2013, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• oh ma jawls
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Fwooaaaa, farkin beaaUUUU Andrew!
                      I reckon it can look better with the smashed lip....LOOOOOOOLjkzxoxo
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuu that is one beautiful Subaru!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• mine chilling next to a customers beat up porsche i worked on today

needs a wash AGAIN, fuck shitty weather and power station coal dust

keen to get this supercharger on, need more money to buy more things to make it happen though

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post

Comment

• I have this wierd feeling in my pants.
                              That's sexual!
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• so.good.

Comment

Working...
                                X